Which one ended up being the most disappointing?

which one ended up being the most disappointing?

Attached: 1645826109809.jpg (1392x1868, 576.85K)

cyberpunk

incel ring

Despite how much you try to meme it in to being the case, Elden Ring met expectations comfortably

wrong lol

This. Thread sucks, answer was obvious.

Elden ring, because all cdpr has ever made is shitty elder scrolls ripoffs but the sex mods come pre installed.

Elden Ring all my expectations for a giant open world game: padded and unexciting.

Elden ring... Just wow

elden ring easily was the most disappointing. So much excitement, so much promise and it falls flat on its face with copy pasted enemies, dungeons and broken mechanics that TO THIS DAY have not been fixed. it's a textbook definition of abandonware and I doubt from has any interest in doing anything else to fix it on the pure basis they have NO TEAM to deal with the amount of time it would take to fix the mess.

How is this even a question? No matter how many dungeons are copy pasted, you cannot excuse teleporting cops or any other number of bollocks in cyberpunk

I expected nothing from CB, so not that one

Cyberpunk 2077 needs more sex mods.

The team actually FIXED cyberpunk. Elden ring is still a bloody mess and with no fix in sight they've lost 80% of their play count and people are now actively sabotaging other players to corrupt their files in coop and pvp

cyberpunk without a doubt

>The team actually FIXED cyberpunk
I played it recently and it's still got all the same bugs apart from the funny ones.

>a bloody mess
I'll be the first to admit I am forgiving of souls jank because I'm used to it, but I don't recall finding anything game breaking in my 250 hours, and even the worst bugs resulted in an occasional death, and all of this is within the first month of release.
I'd expect them to load a patch onto whatever DLC comes out like they did with ds2's sotfs

Elden Ring easily. I expected cyberpunk would be shit

Are the contrarians being coordinated or something? How is this shit even a question? Cyberpunk was the most disappointing, you fucking subhuman.

Attached: 156235749152.jpg (464x348, 38.86K)

if you read the thread youll see there were plenty of people who thought elden ring was more dissapointing?

Attached: 1634573260217.png (612x491, 22.21K)

For Shazam, the top.