Yes yes well done Bethesda, well done

Yes yes well done Bethesda, well done
HOWEVER

Attached: 1632683817089.png (798x990, 1.19M)

Let's settle this once and for all
FCO or NVR?

Attached: 1634791859532.png (470x622, 262.79K)

fco

>bounty hunter duster
>1st recon beret
>Lever action shotgun
>ed-e
>Boone
>authority glasses
>walking around the NCR crop farms
>Mr. New Vegas talking about how Lanius is a shitty boss
that's what comes in my head when I think about New Vegas

Just beat the game + all dlc for the first time in about 5 years and I forgot how really easy the game is after the first few hours even on very hard it doesnt take long to be a death machine

Yeah especially if you stack your weapon skill early on which is very easy. Even 9mm is a beast in early game with ~100 guns. But that’s expected I guess.

84 lol

85 bros... we got too cocky.

I mean, it’s an asset flip. You would think 45 mil+18 months would give you some good game, especially during 7th gen.

Hey you want to know something cool? You can get the enclave power armor at any level if you have at least two stealth boys, for some reason the deathclaws wont see you and you can just run of the cliff when you have it.

Me happy

You need power armor training to use it though.

>upgraded war club
>can run to nelis without ever stopping

I've had this game for 10 years and I haven't started a single run
Help

>no consequence before ending

>can only be NCR whore or not

>1 route, can only go where the writers want

meanwhile fallout 3 KINO fixes all these issues before new retard ever came out BASED

Tranny game

This is probably the most overrated game of the 10s, it's barely any better than 3 and yet it has a rabid fanbase that will tell you it's the best RPG ever.

>most overrated game of the 10s
What a stupid statement.

Good morning sirs

i get captured by the bos and do their quest using the black mtn bypass. when it gets to the van graff assassination i just do their quest and let the suicide bomber in. power armor and a shit ton of energy weapons

>no
Stopped reading there.

Attached: 1644917980643m.jpg (802x1024, 169.15K)

Oh yeah? Well, take this.

Attached: thing.jpg (917x837, 73.14K)