Spend 2.5 frustrating days modding and finally getting your preferred build nice and stable

>spend 2.5 frustrating days modding and finally getting your preferred build nice and stable

>plays for 20 minutes

Attached: morro.png (1599x1120, 2.32M)

>pc gaming in a nutshell

modfaggotry in a nutshell
just load up the game, install a widescreen fix and play

I downloaded MSGO and patched it from there. got to solstiem with like 70 hours clocked in and the chests all over the island where empty because i forgot some random patch. gotta start over lol

I spent a literal month perfecting my /d/egenerate modlist. I made every character in the game female. I had SOS configured to turn 1/3 of those females into futas. I had a custom mod that itemized and distributed the skimpiest clothing to every character in the game. Oh, and I made the default body proportions extremely huge. Like, huge huge. Also added a shitton of companion mods and also edited the shit out of them so I could have a harem of 8 ft. tall amazons in full helms clearing dungeons and starting orgies with me.

Played for an hour and never touched it again.

Attached: 1658680091378.gif (549x598, 327.5K)

>modding every pc game
if the game is shit , a billion mods wont fix it retard

Ok, tranny

> No open MW mods to remove level cap
> No lua support
> integer overflow and other fun stuff removed
Why even live openmw bros?

Attached: 1607466568572.jpg (687x675, 36K)

morrowind is shit without mods

troubleshooting and and configuring sometimes is a headache
retard

I dont have this problem, I actually play my modded games.

not him but i prefer my MW vanilla

all of those are gay and retarded, i just like morrowind with actual navmesh pathfinding not your faggy camping simulator mods and making free spells from integer overflow isn't interesting or ever intended

>no lua support
Not yet at least. Download TES3MP in the meantime, it has lua support.

I am primarily a PC gamer but you have to have autism to genuinely think the over all pc experience is better for the average person

and with them too

Yeah, getting a fully modded and working Oblivion and Morrowind is a bigger challenge than the game in itself

the average person is retarded , you right

so you spent all that time getting mods but didn't get the simplest mod that prevents the dark brotherhood from immediately trying to kill you and holds them off until post main quest?
skill issue

>spent like 3 hours modding skyrim to use precision and a handful of other vanilla+ mods
>play the game for like 6 hours straight and have a blast

seriously though, precision+tdm+smoothcam makes it feel like a whole new experience.

Every game is shit without mods. No exceptions.

>and and
I wish someone would trouble you, fucktard

Can't you just just disable the Tribunal expansion?

I see people make this mistake all the time but you should not try to play the game right away after adding mods, especially when it's multiple mods.
You should take a break, treat your mod installing as if you played the game for all that time, and return to the game another day.

i do that when playing new games without mods
primary because i get bored of watching cutscenes/not having the little freedom i may have after 2 hours of playthrough