Please Diasuke... just a crumb of buffs... I'm sorry for AC and +R... I don't want to be bottom 1 again

Please Diasuke... just a crumb of buffs... I'm sorry for AC and +R... I don't want to be bottom 1 again....

Attached: GGST_Potemkin_Potemkin_Buster.png (818x726, 551.63K)

Here's another ranged character for you to fight.

Attached: 1659969882987295.png (722x465, 376.35K)

Soive Pot will never be good because his game plan easily blows up shitty pressure and scrub tactics which makes zoomers and fighting game secondaries (the target audience of soive) mad as fuck which is bad for sales and PR.

oh nonononononono!

no nigga you got like a whole season of being fucking retarded with garuda

potemkin is too based in a game of hot little girls and bishoujo protags

I heard west mongs want to make Bridget trans now?

shhhh Just relax and eat your chipps

And still had zero good matchups and zero tourny representation with every pro player saying he's garbage. Even Snake Eyez refuses to use him in tourneys because he's so bad.

fuck you, no grappler has the right to be as good as he was.

He's still better than Xrd pot by a mile, and in terms of Strive I think Anji is still worse.

Why?

only goofy as grappler i ever seen with a full screen low. pot was the most retarded until i met DNF grappler

What buffs would you give him without breaking the game? Would beta 1 potemkin still be busted now that everyone is so much stronger?

Grapplers BAD, absurdly oppressive rushdown and zoning is totally fine though.

At least Pot is still the grappler, Axl doesn't even get to claim to be the zoner when every new character matches him for range.

Speed up 5K, 2P, 6K and hammerfall break by a frame or two so he can do shit at close range other than back megafist and feasibly break advance in neutral against people with better reaction time than 60 year olds and get oki after knuckle and buster without having to frame perfect kara it.

You fucked yourself by picking the big-body/grappler.
Grappler good -> Every single other character in the game hates them because one wrong read means you lose 35% or more of your HP with one or two inputs.
Grappler bad -> few people play them

It's a cursed archetype. I can't think of any fighting games where true big-body/grapplers sit in a healthy mid-tier or even mid-high tier.

He was solid mid on launch. But people adapted and every other character got buffs while pot got...combo-able giganter kai at the cost of damage on garuda and mega fist

giving Hammerfall Break similar recovery to ac/xrd

As others have said, make 2p 6 frames instead of fucking 11 so he can actually defend himself, make Hammerfall Break 15 frames again like in Xrd and +R so he can actually use it as a pressure tool instead of being basically useless like it is now at 28 frames and have Heat Knuckle give Oki. That's it. None of these changes would require mechanic or gatling changes. Even with these changes he'd still probably be C tier.

Attached: GGST_Potemkin_2K.png (1022x737, 585.93K)