Make up your mind?

make up your mind?

Attached: 1654988120180.jpg (1833x1440, 414.65K)

you will always have monkeypox

she's so cute bros

I wish they just went with it just calling bridget, bridget

Instead they have to have a whole cutscene of the American affirming Bridget's gender. Which not only comes off as pandering, but also breaks that "breaking norms" things bridget was doing by saying "oh you like girly things, right, cowgirl" which just affirms the gender stereotype

You will never be a woman

HAHAHA BUZZWOOOOOORRRDDDSSSSSSSSSS BUZZWORDZ
BUZZ
BUZZ
BUUYUUUUUZZZZZZZZ
LOOK AT ME I'M CAUSING A RUCKUS
HAHAHA YOU GOT BUZZWORD INTO BUZZWORD
I WIN
HAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAthe game

everyone loves bridget and the japanese dialogue hasn't changed in essence, this is a (((localization))) issue
everything an american touches turns to shit
t. american

>desaturated
>bloated with details that are worthless
I hate these chinese ass gacha designs that everyone will define the 20s by because culture is a top down design structure

>NOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE JERKING IT TO A LITTLE BOY WHILE I PRETEND HE'S A GIRL, NOT A LITTLE BOY WHO SAYS HE'S A GIRL!!!

her new design is cute cute cute

>WTF why is he a she now?? I can't masturbate to this!
Trapfags are now complaining that it's not gay enough for their tastes lmao

hag detected

ya, trannies are too much like women for me

Guilty gear characters have always been gay I don’t know why anyone cares

Attached: 0356456176541.png (635x483, 250.59K)

>They're not directly addressing the OP
AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1652935708473.png (110x142, 30.24K)

everyone else is a faggot: he is a boy and he is for my cum.

Any Forums TRY NOT TO BE A CHUD FOR 5 FEMTOSECONDS CHALLENGE(IMPOSSIBLE)

The entire notion of "transgender" is inherently bigoted, it's rooted in homophobia and sexism. There is no such thing as a man who expresses himself "as a woman". A man who wears makeup is expressing himself in one of the many ways that men can, and by insisting that he's a woman, or even by allowing him to insist that he's a woman, you're actively reducing the number of ways men are allowed to express themselves. You're saying "no, men aren't allowed to be beautiful or wear makeup. they have to become women if they want to do that". You're saying "no, girls aren't allowed to cut their hair short or play sports. they have to become men if they want to do that". Enforced conformity is all it is. It's no different from an oppressive traditionalist purity spiral. If you actually cared about these people you would want them to love and accept their bodies and their actual, true selves. They aren't transgender. Nobody is. There's no such thing as "transgender". They're just afraid of society bludgeoning them to force them to get back in line. So instead of changing their behavior to be more socially acceptable for men, they think they can change their bodies to be more socially acceptable for their behavior. Do you not see how that's the same problem either way? People need to stand up and say "men can wear makeup and women can have hairy legs and it's not taboo". They should never, EVER give in to the society's bigoted demands by changing their bodies to look more like the opposite sex, which never works by the way and always results in monstrosities. If you don't see why actual LGB people are against transgender ideology you're either a bad faith bigot or you have zero empathy.

Men can never be women.

this

Transgender ideology is built on self hatred and the religious worship of shallow, sexist stereotypes. It teaches people that they were born wrong if they're a girl who likes kickball or a boy who likes having long hair and cooking. There's no reason a man can't fulfill the same roles and adopt the same traditions as a woman, and vice versa. There's no reason to "change" your "gender" in the first place because "genders" ought to be equally able to pursue their passions. The concept of gender identity is inherently sexist and limiting. It's built on bigotry. The man who came up with "gender identity" is a murderer who caused two boys to kill themselves. In reality all we have is biological sex. Your sex doesn't determine your hobbies, your roles, your fashion or your personality. You choose those things. As an individual. Isn't that a better, more free world? One where sex is all that exists and people are free to pursue whatever they want regardless of their sex? "Gender" is a needless restriction and it does not serve as a genuine identity. The logical progression of breaking down the differences leads to tomboys and femboys. It leads to people who don't let their biological sex influence their hobbies or fashion. The transgender cult is all about building up those limitations and enforcing them so strictly that any little boy who so much as glances at a Barbie doll gets put on hormone blockers so that he can be railroaded into becoming "a girl" because "only girls like dolls". We used to have a culture that said "if you're a boy you ought to like sports" and now we have a culture that says "if you like sports you ought to become a boy". We skipped right over the healthy, rational middleground that says there's no reason a girl can't play kickball with her friends without mutilating herself and taking testosterone.

Somebody got mind fucked hard :^)

>Wojak garbage

fuck off, you have no sahy on any subject.

what did he mean by this?

There's no such thing as "transgender". You are whatever you were born as. It can't change. Nobody is ever born in the wrong body. You've adopted a harmful and cancerous ideology that flies in the face of all reason and human decency. Boys don't have to stop being boys to feel pretty. Girls don't have to stop being girls to enjoy sports. The ideas you're supporting are bigoted and sexist. You're not a good person. Your fad doesn't make you unique or interesting. It just makes you a fool who can't think for himself and isn't brave enough to defy stereotypes. Stop enabling death cults that prey on the vulnerable and sensitive. Stop reinforcing sexist stereotypes. Stop marginalizing and erasing tomboys and femboys. Stop attacking LGB people for refusing to have sex with you.

Today I will remind them.

Transgender cultists and kosher boshers gaslight vulnerable people into thinking that hormones and surgery are the only way for them to be happy, that they were born in the "wrong body" and that the way to start living as their "true selves" is through experimental surgery. The gender identity lie makes it easy for them to convince anyone with even a single atypical interest that they were really "meant to be" the opposite sex. The guaranteed state mandated acceptance and constant positive reinforcement from the media and their fellow grooming victims helps sell the con, too. But in reality there's no genuine appeal. HRT is ugly serum that makes you fat and ruins your skin, it doesn't "feminize". The "bottom surgery" is simply genital mutilation. It can't give you a real vagina. They absolutely do not need surgery or hormones to start loving the way they were born. Boys don't need to cease being male to feel pretty. Girls don't need to cease being female to feel athletic. The gender identity construct is inherently limiting. It tells people they need to change themselves to express any feelings they have that don't fall in line with the socially accepted parodies that our media considers "masculine" and "feminine". It's sad that people get tricked into hating and destroying themselves like this just to appease sexist stereotypes, even moreso that a lot of them are kids. If we had positive femboy and tomboy rolemodels rather than these transgender groomers telling everyone that self esteem is achieved through hormones and surgery, I think you'd see a lot more happy people who accept that they don't fit into gender stereotypes and a lot less miserable mutilation victims who insist on being called something they're not. The world becomes a better place when we celebrate tough girls and sensitive boys who break the mold while invalidating this meaningless and dangerous fad.