Post yfw new jannies

Post yfw new jannies

Attached: 1629800050991.jpg (188x267, 14.46K)

The jannies have been absolute garbage for ages now though.

why do we keep posting here

>WELCOME ABOARD!
>Thanks what's my job?
>You have to sit on Any Forums and refresh it constantly for anime butts.

That list of jannies where it has one of them that runs Any Forums and Any Forums speaks volumes

Seen jannies nuking filename threads lately by moving them to Any Forums
MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT 10 YEARS AGO WHEN WE MIGHT HAVE CARED

I could care less, I've been using this site since I was in high school and could absolutely not give a single fuck about taking it seriously enough to wonder about who moderates this shit hole

OGs know it’s always been for the lulz.

link?

>New jannies
>Get IP rangebanned for a few days
Cant be a coincidence

They were trying to stop the anime butts poster, and their only line of defense is range bans because they don't understand how to stop attacks.

I hate jannies so much its unreal

Love from r9k

mods aren't jannies newfag
you can tell there's a janny hounding a thread when he deletes posts and images but can't delete the thread

Why did they put so much effort into defeating buttsGOD instead of the blacked and grooming threads that have been plaguing the site for years?

They aren't that bad tbdesu, could be worse (see Any Forums for example)

Attached: HOOVES.jpg (798x532, 65.62K)

>you did an amazing job this week, keeping the board safe and clean
>thus your paycheck will be DOUBLED from now on

Attached: 1659556917324522.png (342x589, 291.69K)

Probably because one of the blacked BBC spammers got doxxed.

>whats my pay?
>...

Buttposter exposes the major flaw with the site's moderation, in how they let coom threads be spammed non-stop, yet they selectively nuked one thread with the GFL AR-12 pic, so he went on a determinated rampage to piss off that one mod over and over by remaking the thread several times a day, while the mods actively protect all the other coom threads that THEY personally want

Attached: mdr_sneed.png (741x700, 305.38K)

threads don't even have to be coom for the mods to delete them
they also delete legitimately on-topic sfw vg threads that they simply don't like
it's retarded

I saw one get deleted where it was just a picture of a PC gaming setup on a desk and the OP asking for pictures of other people's setup. The mods are beyond faggots.

>no, you arn't allowed to have threads about vidya with actual discussion being posted once a day for the same game, go to /vg/
>yes, daily shitpost threads about WoW, Smash, or whatever the marketter shills paid us to ignore is fine

Attached: 1426293961924.jpg (1680x1050, 217.17K)

>delete the image
>dont delete the thread
for what purpose?

that horse is erotical

To be honest I've always thought about becoming a janny, but in the end it's all about the responsiveness of the mods and I don't trust it in the slightest. Not even Any Forums though, I'd rather do it for something like Any Forums so I can clean up all the fucking schizos on that board since mods won't do shit about them. Oh well, guess I'll just keep making fun of them.

Attached: 1epsfs.jpg (720x480, 80.1K)

Machine learning AI Jannies when?
>All the off topic faggots get fucked consistently
>Don't even have a real target to complain about, at most a code monkey