Every fighting game series except DOA is alive

Every fighting game series except DOA is alive.

Attached: __kasumi_ayane_nyotengu_and_ryu_hayabusa_dead_or_alive_and_3_more_drawn_by_joe_shimamura__sample-5b178daaa0d00130023d70b094629e27.jpg (850x701, 197.86K)

Who cares about transvestites in masks who also let women play?

Soul Calibur? We wont see Taki’s titties or Talim’s jailbait ass jiggling in a new game anytime.

Killer Instinct? No cyborg predator looking mofo to do 60 hit combos with. Think the revival is one and done.

Primal Rage? No reboot to be a fucking golden and purple T-Rex to pull a leaping flesh ripper combo on.

Blazblue? Hasn’t had a new game since 2016 despite once having almost yearly sequels (if you can call them sequels)

Yeah, clearly not every big fighting game series has returned (or will return) this gen or forseeable gens.

Yeah that sucks

whos the QT with the booty though?

Isn't DOA just the source material for DOA: Beach Volleyball?
Seems like its thriving to me.

>Our franchise is literally known for its fan service
>Let's try to be a gritty fighting game
>Dies

Attached: 1659920448823387.gif (640x360, 2.49M)

cool, are we pretending like anyone ever played doa?

Coomers

I guess you could say that it's more Dead that it is Alive

Attached: Carlos.png (350x350, 135.05K)

Not sure what you are getting at user, there are PLENTY of other dead fighters...

Samsho, Soulcalibur, Blazblue, Killer Instinct, anything LIVIN OFF DLC LIFE SUPPORT is already dead.

Attached: unknown.png (880x1132, 511.34K)

>Blazblue? Hasn’t had a new game since 2016
cause they finished the series plotline with centralfiction?

it's been around since 1996 so someone must have

Those are at least more alive than Bloody Roar, World Heroes, Primal Rage, Clayfighter, etc.

World of Heores says hi

I feel like this is only part of why it flopped so badly.

The oft ignored story of DOA6's failure is that it's just plain lazy. Tons of assets and character models and costumes are copy pasted over. It's genuinely hard to point to things that're new or why you'd actually want to jump over to the new one.

shouldn't you be getting supplies for school?

I want to see her take a big fat shit

GBVS is only alive in Japan especially since they have no intention of adding rollback.

I'm pretty sure the only reason why they gutted the fanservice was so they could get one of those sweet esports EVO slots, then backpedaled as soon as the "core values" shit cost them the slot.

I want them both

Attached: nut.jpg (1266x910, 675.3K)

As an Xboxfag I liked DOA back when it was basically our fighting game series.

It was the fighting game for many of my LAN parties when we needed a break from Halo.

Attached: doa3-s5-46007435.jpg (400x300, 37.32K)