Bridget being officially a transgender woman is going to get GG banned here because of spammers lmao

Bridget being officially a transgender woman is going to get GG banned here because of spammers lmao

Attached: 231un9r3khg91.png (557x557, 254.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/i6owj5p86kqhed7/bgt-en-jp-comp.mp3?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>trannyslators' fanfiction
>official

Attached: get_fucked.gif (224x336, 954.58K)

You are being fed misinformation through false translation. Bridget says she's a girl in both English and Japanese, the only difference is that she doesn't mention the cowgirl part in japanese.
Cope seethe mald.
Pic: daisuke signing "trans rights"

Attached: 20220808_123825.jpg (946x2048, 206.31K)

Guilty Queer

shut up tranny

trans representation!

>shut up just be wrong reeeeeeeee

Attached: 1606060900388.gif (498x278, 890.87K)

wow... it's fucking over for Japan...

He's genuinely more feminine than 99% of females in the western hemisphere.

nice try clipped dick, try posting the real context
>If you want to call me miss that's fine
>OMG BRIDGET IS LITERALLY A TRANNY, JUST LIKE ME! G-GAAAAAKKKKKK-*neck snaps in noose*
Learn the difference.

you cry about it like a bitch. looking forward to your livestream btw

dropbox.com/s/i6owj5p86kqhed7/bgt-en-jp-comp.mp3?dl=0

He's right though. Trannies celebrating this are ignoring literally everything about his character.
GG is dead after this gen anyway so it doesn't matter.

Bridget can't be transgender because he was assigned female at birth. Trannies have to admit that gender is biological otherwise Bridget being a tranny makes no sense.

Attached: 1645846151127.jpg (1575x2048, 237.24K)

>NO ITS FANFICTION ARGH
lmao seethe

Bridget literally says "I'm a girl" after that line.

this, all of these falseflagging faggots need to die for spreading misinformation.

>dead when finally GG became mainstream and sold 1 million copies
Keep seething, sweaty :)

he is a man
just like you

>before strive
>"i'm a man"
>after strive
>"i'm a girl", "girl is fine"
cope

Attached: 1636578135196.png (1321x441, 133.56K)

see >I'm.. a man
>I'm.. a man
>I'm.. a man
Time to kill yourselves. how are you going to do it? Rope a cope? Or Ack a lack?

>Solface threads gets Xrd threads banned from Any Forums
>Bridget grooming threads gets Strive threads banned from Any Forums

Attached: solface.jpg (282x330, 27.43K)

it's over dude, concede.

Trans, not trans, really don't care. As long as he still has a dick

>nobody ITT has ever played or will play Bridget in a gg game
why are you all commenting

Feminine penis is daisuke’s vision

Be sure after you read this: that you don't hit someone when you go jump out of your studio apartments. It's bad enough look that you're going to take yourselves out after being embarrassed so hard.

How much fucking clearer can anyone make "うちは女の子ですから"?

>BRIDGET WANTS TO TAKE HRT JUST LIKE I DO CONSNEED
ok then why does he literally call himself a man

This is the second time you made this retarded post Bridget was "assigned female at birth" because of his village's insane religion, not on any biological basis.

Na Bridget is a girl lol

How much fucking clearer can anyone make "ウチは…… 男です"?

ウチは…… 男です
ウチは…… 男です
ウチは…… 男です
Tattoo it on the inside of your eyelids, you'll never cope outside the rope.

pathetic tranny, you guys keep coming on this website like roaches. it's amusing

It means "I am a girl / we are girls".

>ウチは…… 男です
>I'm.. a man
cope, Bridget is a man and calls himself such. What other people call him doesn't affect him anymore, is hte point of that. It's mentally ill shitheads that don't get that because their entire identity is based on what other people call them.

lmao
lol

I dont think Daisuke can really even read that much english and just like anyone they sign anything they dont care lol.

Attached: 1659974317889571.png (793x795, 1.15M)

>bridget's entire story is about how he was born a boy, raised as a girl because of superstition, and then wanted to be a man in order to prove that superstition wrong
>making bridget transgender is LITERALLY the exact same thing his parents and town did to him that he wanted to fight against.

>Character's entire premise is that he's a guy who was raised as a girl due to circumstances and this made him miserable
>He left his village so he could live as a man like he wanted to
>oh btw he was actually trans all along, yes now that he accepts he is a girl he can be happy, as he was told by other people
Good job trannies, your latest representation is a character who was legitimately fucking groomed.

Is this the official first groomed fighting game character?

Attached: 1643099239082.png (195x189, 93.9K)

DeepL version
A: We'll call it a day, little girl.
B: We're ...... men

The amount of cope and denial Any Forums is going through is fucking hilarious. Its like you guys absolutely refuse to believe that Japan has become pozzed and woke.

People start calling anime tranime for a reason and its just going to keep getting worse.

the new bio says male in japanese. you are the one lying to people. also the fact you are happy about the concept of bridget being trans is disturbing and alarming. imagine explaining this excitement to your parents. You are disgusting.

you have no arguments anymore lmaoooooooooo

I always thought Bridget would basically be trans by virtue of being born as a boy and by having the name Bridget and keeping it and everyone basically skirted around that idea because the character hasn't been relevant for a long time.

Chuds lost.

lil bro arguing about a fantasy character thinking he's making someone upset lmao