I'm hot tonight!

>I'm hot tonight!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 58.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mn7ku4_zOWg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

I'M COMING BACK WIT DA BLOOOOOOOOST

Attached: image0-4.gif (112x112, 308.47K)

Fuck yeah man, MSX was the best

MSX ONE O ONE POINT ONE
SOME OF THE UK'S FINEST TURN UP THE DIAL
RENT THE TRACK RUDE BOY

101.1 MSX FM in your manor! Sound of the Liberty City’s finest! MSX FM drum to the bass! Home grown style. Liberty’s finest turning up the dial 101.1 don’t come dem late, say hi to the DJ do them dubplate, for real we don’t mess about ya it’s like this, we popin Liberty represent your manor, big up the crew, MSX FM is passing through, oh gosh, the thunderbolt attacks now, it’s original, see the dark side bro MSX FM tearing in down, yeah goes out to the phone line ya your time rude boy up in the north Liberty massive spread it across the airwaves show the appreciation sound of the 101.1 MSX FM original done Timecode and Breaker in the stereo/studio . MSX FM, 101.1 IS THE BUSINESS! Run the track rude boy, I cannot destroy, yeah for real the FM hunters, frequency modulators, perpetrators, keep them for real keep them for real, ya out to the phone line crew, phone 0 double7 47 114 double 5 3 get you through to the MSX crew, light it up light it up now, listen to the sound, yeah for real the junglist is super, Mr Timecode kill em, all we come to do is bring the atmosphere, hear this, do what I do whatever, and do what I say x2, kick down my door and jump around on the floor x2 people! We are unstoppable! 101.1 frequency hijackers! Out to the Moving Shadow crew, shout out to the Dan out to the Terry, put to the email crew, [email protected], 101.1 never done, never beaten never down, Analogue, digital, stereo, mono I don’t care Mr Timecode is a hard act to follow, Analogue, Digital, stereo mono I don’t care MSX is a hard act to follow, Analogue, digital, stereo mono I don’t care Mr Breaker is a hard act to follow, analogue, digital, stereo, mono I don’t care MSX is a hard act to follow, analogue, digital, stereo mono I don’t care, Mr Breaker. Now take this back home because they can’t keep up with me, it’s a fight in the jungle with the warrior MC. They ent gonna fight me cuz they like what they hear, Breaker, from the 93 J dog clear

Yeah north east south and the west, yeah all over liberty city, the groove that sounds the best MSX FM no contest, feel the presssure feel the smack down hear this, yeah breaker and Timecode we tearing em up we’re tearing em up now listen, drop the bomb where you from? The south side of MC don , don’t come from the ghetto but I'm not scared to go, I'm getting ill, lyrical mad skill don’t need powder or pill.Gotta Brain full of kill, feel the blood and the chill, never again this is real x2 , watch the mix now, we blaze 182, show them Mr Timecode. Out to the email crew, [email protected] . 101.1 No man contesting done, listen, Yeah Mr Timecode into the the mix, show them your styles and your trend, yeah Breaker the freestyle living legend, out to the Moving Shadow crew, light it up! Warm them up warm them up now, 101.1 IS THE BUSINESS! For real MSX FM.Killa original, 101.1 blazing down the sound, hear the sound, step on the mic, I smoke like a fire, yeah MSX FM like a choir, after the next one come what Mr DJ Timecode, what’s come, hit me with the bass then hit me with the drum, the full spectrum the full frequency, yeah the full 360 degrees, 0 double 7 47 double 1 4 double 5 and a 3 yeah the phone line number, MSX FM , hear this, I’m a tell you Breaker and T and C nobody compare to me bad boy that’s what I’m about put down your cigarette, cockney revolutionary, barrier like DBD, this digital technology, run the mix now rude boys! Yeah Breaker and the Timecode! We tearing em up we tearing em up now! We gets blasting we master blasting, we geta blasting, there’s not another like you, beat them up warm them up now! 101.1 IS THE BUSINESS! Listen, Timecode your sound is master blasting! Breaker my sound is geta blasting! Timecode get the bass line bumping MSX We are ranting, Timecode your sound is master blasting, breaker my sound is geta blasting, Breaker gets the bass line bumping, MSX FM we are ranting, get down, don’t stop the body rock!

Yeah dusk till dawn till the morning come, rising on rising on, come on DJ dark like Darth Vader, check it out! Come on DJ dark like Darth Vader We are and like Chewbacca, like Darth Vader like Darthvader, and mad like Chewbacca, Darth Vader we are bad like Chewbacca, The can’t stop it geta bopping, the bassline is dropping, my rythm is rocking cuz we are, codebreaking, safe cracking, MC killing, garage dissing, pussy licking, girl kissing, phone line crew 0 double 7 47 114 553. 101.1 10 11 on the dial, [email protected] . Kill em with your sound we’re bouncing all around, Big up north liberty massive, terrorising terrorising, we are surprising. It’s a junglists adventure! Timecode step inside the zone. Out to the Moving Shadow crew. Goes out to the robots and the Scott, it’s the Gav and to the Julia long time. 101.1 MSX FM in your manor. Right across the border, your time rude boys, yeah out to the email crew, [email protected] , direct link up with us, phone line crew 0 double 7 47 114 553 yeah show dedication, all across Liberty, all Liberty City massive, south east north and the west, yeah spread it across the airwaves sound of the 101.1 killin the other stations dead, the Liberty City’s finest, It’s live! The groove that sounds the best MSX FM no contest. SHOW THEM MISTA TIME CODE! Listen the sound, Liberty’s finest turning up the dial, check me out selecta! MSX FM drum to the bass, hear the sound from all round MSX FM, 101.1 IS THE BUSINESS! Yeah pirate style warriors, oh gosh! Rising on, sonic fusion! Confusion. That you never heard of. For real! Check it out! MSX FM original done. 0 double 7 47 double 1 4 double 5 and a three, yeah the phone line number, MSX FM, it’s a breakdown! 101.1 no man contesting done, listen, yeah out to the email crew [email protected] , yes Mr Timecode! Get down! Don’t stop the body rock, 101.1 the mercy take down, the phone line mashing and tearing, we blazing on blazing on till dusk till dawn

yeah till the next one come, what Me DJ Timecode, so many sounds so many skills! MSX FM 101.1 killin the other stations dead, bust up perpetrator, yeah superhero status flying across the airwaves, sound of the 101.1 MSX FM original done! Listen to the sound! Yeah Mr Timecode out to the Moving Shadow crew, light it up! We’re unstoppable! This is a breeze to us! 101.1 frequency hijackers! Come to Liberty cuz you think you are so great but I’m not even gonna battle you cuz it ent a battle mate. Don’t complain about me I’m a business man organising you, I go where I wanna be, confuse me? You lose to me mate, 101.1 MSX FM in your manor. Represent your sector, hear this, phone line crew 0 double 7 47 114 553 all across Liberty, yeah the city of filth, the city we love the most, sound of the Liberty City’s finest, MSX FM drum to the bass! Listen, big up bass gettin darker gettin gettin darker, we gettin darker gettin gettin darker, Timecode and Breaker push it right past we are gettin darker gettin gettin darker gettin darker gettin gettin darker , we are gettin darker gettin gettin darker, MSX FM push it right past ya, let the mercy aye, Timecode and Breaker in the stereo/studio, 101.1, hear this, yeah it’s an explosion, kings of the jungle, 101.1, this is the only one, hear this, we are the kings of the jungle, yeah turn me up, MSX FM, all Liberty City massive, south east north and the west, out to the Hex we got the Rascal we got the Klone, it’s a breakdown! Timecode step inside the zone, HIT THEM HARD! I’m coming back with a blast, I’m coming back with a blast, I’m coming back with a blast, so fantastic yeah, where ever there is danger he’ll be there, he’s amazing, bassline blazing, run the track rude boy! I cannot destroy, Yeah for real the FM hunters, frequency modulators, perpetrators, hear the sound, lets me see the dark side bro, real MSX FM, yeah Breaker and Timecode we tearing em up we tearing em up now, run the track!

There’s not another like you, he’s never gonna stop he’s never gonna quit now, like this! NEVERGONNASTOEVERGONNAQUIT NEVERGONNASTOEVERGONNAQUIT NEVER GONNA STOP I NEVE WANNA QUIT WHEN I DROP THE MICROPHONE , LIKE THIS! NEVERGONNASTOEVERGONNAQUIT NEVERGONNASTOEVERGONNAQUIT NEVER GONNA STOP OR NEVER GONNA QUIT! Timecode in the mix this! Yeah it’s real! Get them for real get them for real, out to the phone line crew on the bed, sound of the Liberty City’s finest, MSX FM drum to the bass, 0 double 7 47 114 553 , sound of the 101.1 MSX FM original done, listen to the sound, aight, I never buckle under pressure, I got bare chicks up my sleeve, what mate you wanna try this, you don’t want trust me so, running away from the Police, when I drop this rap they’ll be running from me, and Mr Breaker’s in town, thunderbolt attack like a Picachu, Picachu is there anything that this boy can’t do? No that’s rally let the mercy ting done, what say, I step on the mic, I smoke like a fire, flip the style flip the style, the phone line mashing and tearing, we blazing on blazing on till dusk till dawn hear this, so tell all the women, I tell all the man, I tell all the people just to make them understand, so tell all your enemy go tell all your friend, music confusion, the junglist solution, I’ll shoot shoot shoot shoot down with my lyrical execution, bop bop bang, step on the mic I’m the man, OH GOSH! Run the track! So many sounds so many skills, MSX FM 101.1 killin the other stations dead, bust up perpetrator, hear this, murder them murder that rude boy under attack cuz rattatata, get shot up like that, murder them murder that rude boy under attack, from over and under, over and under, over and under, Timecode sound like thunder, Oh gosh scare them up, yeah like lighting and thunder we on the clock, this is a breeze to us, 101.1, frequency hijackers, pirate style warriors, yeah for real the junglists are super, super duper super duper, OH GOSH!

did you just fucking drop the whole msx radio dj speech itt

Attached: 1450476976969.jpg (1656x1532, 60.47K)

>GETTIN' DAKKAH GETTIN' GETTIN' DAHKKAH!

youtu.be/Mn7ku4_zOWg

Attached: 1587663510716.jpg (1024x768, 58.1K)

Attached: 1570848190443.png (294x291, 57.79K)

Alright Liberty City, this is your top radio show Chatterbox, where your opinion matters.

Let's go to the phones.

Attached: gta3.webm (1000x562, 1.44M)

>Slyder - Score starts playing

Attached: chad-music-music.gif (498x359, 2.08M)

ATE MAFIA
ATE YAKUZA
ATE CATALINA
LUV CRIME
SIMPLE AS

>my hands are all messed up, so you better drive brother

Attached: 8Ball-GTAIIIde.png (720x720, 453.28K)

MY MOTHER'S MY SISTER

>tfw can hear it all
Guess I'm BLASTED from listening to MSX too much as a kid

Attached: 1527209998363.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

>my face is all messed up, so you better drive brother