No denuvo

>no denuvo
>cracked day 0
why sony doesn't want to protect their games? they are going to lose billions

Attached: 4546.jpg (955x505, 166.09K)

Going to buy it to support it anyway.

better to preserve the excuse. These companies need to blame fans and such these days as part of their normal operations it seems.

Shut up retard, don't give them ideas

Haven't been a console fag for close to a decade now, how is this game? I heard the web swinging is fairly dumbed down compared to Spider-Man 2, Ultimate Spider-Man and Web Of Shadows.

Piracy increases sales

>why sony doesn't want to protect their games? they are going to lose billions

2 words your honour, ELDEN RING, i end my statement

I'm sure some titles hide they use denuvo until release

none of "playstation PC" games so far used denuvo

Consoomers will consoom anyway. If this game wasn't pirated, I'd just not play it, I wouldn't give snoy any money.

all their games sold like hotcakes in PC so far with no denuvo, honestly if i was a publisher i would blow the denuvo budget on streamers and shit, sells a lot more copies

Who have you been listening to? The only people saying that were people on Any Forums nitpicking and exdevelopers going on some litteral who ecelebs YouTube channel to cope about making a shitty licensed game people only remember for the memes

>all their games sold like hotcakes in PC so far
lmao

I'm surprised Sony of all companies is being pro-consumer when it comes to PC stuff
prices could be lower but good on them

They will hold Bloodborne hostage if you don't buy their other games.

It's already the current top selling Steam game. People who play AAA Sony games are too stupid to pirate so Denuvo is just an additional, useless cost for them. Denuvo, ironically, is best used for niche or weeb games, whose audience actually knows how to pirate stuff.

I wouldn't play this even for free, I would hesitate even if you paid me to play this.

>lose billions
KEK you think this was going to make billions on PC? Are you genuinely retarded?

Shut up loser we're getting free shit

that's ok
im not gonna bother anyway

Yes

Yeah I'm sure Atlus and Sega are laughing all the way to the bank with their humongous SMT Nocturne sales thanks to Denuvo.

Bloodborne...

Attached: EpPhEOZW8AQjQfO.jpg (270x242, 9.52K)