Let me get this straight. This game is about the twink protagonist...

Let me get this straight. This game is about the twink protagonist, his girlfriend who was born with a cock and his gay friend. But it's all okay and based to Any Forums because it's Japanese? What the fuck?

Attached: 716Apq6EN0L._SL1500_.jpg (1204x1500, 232.83K)

For Any Forums it's easier self-insert as tiny Asian fuccbois
Rather actual men with big black cocks
They can only self-insert as the cuck in that stuff

Putting trans characters in things is fine if it isn't forced. The creator wanted these characters, then made them. In the states, shit is forced in to meet quotas or for an agenda.

Its very simple. One is forced, the other is not. So yes, in this case it is okay when Japan does it.

The real answer is it's ok because it's attractive.

For me, it's about lone widower chad who tries to save his daughter at any cost with some strangers in the quite dying world. Also neat poor quality soundtrack.

Attached: 1609276073612.jpg (128x128, 4.45K)

Yes, because Kaine is hot and I want to suck the life out of her cock.

different game desu

Just another tranime game.

People self-insert as Emil?

This

Attached: 35'85834.png (2388x1292, 2.24M)

Fair enough.

Attached: 1607845738552.jpg (1920x1080, 448.69K)

Cringe western fanfic. Disrespectful to the original creator. And there's nothing more cucked than having a daughter

Why did the remake make all the characters look so clean and polished? Everyone is supposed to look a little unhinged and tired, considering that they're all insane murderers.

Attached: PS3.jpg (800x450, 62.32K)

You're wrong, but it's up to you.

Attached: hits-pipe.png (327x327, 123.5K)

>supposed to
No, user, that's just the PS3 having shitty graphics

>they're all insane murderers.
That's Drakengard, user

The character remakes is kinda my main reason for wanting to play the PS3 version. I can't put my finger on why.

This, both the player protagonist and kaine in the original version of replicant looked very different to their artwork. Hell they share the same face due to the low memory of the PS3/360.

>But it's all okay and based to Any Forums because it's Japanese?
It's ok because it's ok. Who cares. The game has much bigger problems like recycling levels, zero enemy variety, forcing you to repeat the game for two additional minutes of cutscenes and the worst side quests I've seen in a single-player RPG besides maybe Xenoblade Chronicles.

They are real characters with depth going through their own existential struggles and forced metamorphosis that puts them even further from humanity in case of Emil and Kaine, something a one dimensional subhuman who puts shallow labels on things and rattles about it wouldn't understand (yes, this is about you, retard).

you're literally murdering humans in gestalticant tho

Attached: 1629769995208.jpg (1280x2133, 1.85M)