Please play this game (LIVE A LIVE)

it's amazing

Attached: hero.jpg (500x281, 41.94K)

We have user, you are a little bit late, threads are dying down now

Attached: 1659302226257413.png (1080x1080, 16.6K)

It's rather boring.

does it (the remake) emulate well?

Is Remake better than original?

Done Ancient China, Edo Japan, and Present. Currently on Near Future.

I will admit there were some slower bits. Twilight of Edo Japan was probably my least favorite since you have to use a guide to get a certain ending (and you have to grind on top of that).

I would but my Switch needs a repaste and a new fan. I noticed it was starting to bend inward...

it was like a 6/10. the voice acting and script were bad and the last two chapters were really tedious for no reason

Live a Live was the last game I beat before my switch got the 2101-0001 error code. It was worth it.

I already watched a full playthrough so I wouldn't have to

It adds some new content, rebalances the game, adds some new custom animations, explains mechanics and what moves do better, and allows you to replay things much quicker (you can re-challenge fighters in Masaru's chapter if you missed a skill, for example).

It has a handful of content changes, some universal, some localization specific, but none impact the major content and on the whole the script is more accurate than the SNES fan translation.

What is that error?

I want to fuck the clock.

I would say so, the translation is really polished compared to what has been coming out of SE lately. The original Aeon Genesis translation has some ups over the new version, but it is also really rough.

Dang, I thought the VA was fantastic! Agreed on that last bit though, the random encounters started to get annoying (the chapters were otherwise really cool)

Oh if what you meant by emulate aa in emulation, then yes, Ryujinx emulates it 100%. There is even a 60fps mod and stuff

>my heckin gay rpg makers recs
no thanks, anything that fag toby cocks recommends is instant cancer

Yet another "Square Sales" thread.
People played this game over 20 years ago on emulator. You are rebuying a game with a English patch that was done for free
You fucking knob. LOL

who?

the original translation is almost ass dummy

I fucking wish the SNES version was this polished. Wish the Mana 1 and 2 remakes got this much love, too.

Nah, you're overstating it. Both translations are decent, they just have a couple (very different) problems.

i did and it was fucking great

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

"I wish it was this polished" "now buy the game"
talk about being apart of the problem with modern gaming. Notice how square's releases keep fucking up? 7 remake, 15, CC & LaL? They dont know what they are doing over there.

you never once played that game.. only watched the ending

ok yeah i guess i was. the original served it's purpose and did the job, with even some ups over the new one (like Pissed Fist). the new one is clearer though and makes better sense imo, despite some of the cool things lost

its* and cleaner* fuck