Im going to pull the trigger

Attached: PS5-Original-1tb-2tb-Console-10-Games-2-Controllers-with-1-Year-International-Warranty.jpg (1080x1053, 56.07K)

Good. Get:

- Death Stranding Director's Cut
- Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut
- Nioh Collection
- Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart
- Horizon Forgotten West
- Resident Evil Village
- Elden Ring

Enjoy returnal and then dread the fact that your only must play exclusive has been mined.

You're doing the right thing. It has suffered enough

Im just going to pay 120$ for the most expensive ps plus and get to play all of these for a year

You won't be able to play starfield tho

congratulations on being the 5th organic ps5 sale worldwide
i hope they release some games for you to play on it

Good for you. Cheap way to play huge quality games. Xbox Series X + Game Pass is the cheapest though. Also, play RDR2 before they remove it from the subscription.

That being said I'm a PC gamer and find none of these interesting at all or I can play them on PC...

>Horiwoken Feminism West

Why does the PS5 get shit for its library when the Series X has nothing? FWIW I have no interest in a lot of Snoy games.

It's super rad, to the max.
Playing death stranding directors cut right now, and it is insane. The ps5 is a beast.

Yea I have a PC too I figured I would get one to use with my LG C1 OLED TV since my PC isn't capable of 4k and building a new one would require a lot more money.
Also Id get the opportunity to try out the exclusives including the PS4 ones since I never had a PS4 either.

Neither on the switch. Which somehow doesn't seem to matter.

>Inferior multiplatform experience
>Literally no exclusives
PS5 is a shit choice this generation

Make sure the gun is actually loaded this time

Disregard this guy's bullshit. Get:
1) Ghost of Tushima
2) Ratchet & Clank: A Rift Apart
3) Gundam Breaker 3: Break Edition (Asia import)
4) Gundam Battle Operation 2 (it's free)
5) Gundam Extreme Vs. Maxi-Boost ON

Everything else worthwhile you should be playing on PC.

why would you shoot your ps5?
you could just sell it?
>I know you don't want it but still

Says the retarded Xbox fanboy that is still losing to PS5 despite being so garbage, xfailures never learn

just get demon's souls , realise that everything else is better on PC or shit and then sell it

It's like 60-40% in favor of Xbox in the USA though, when it comes to the active user numbers. I'm under impression that most of the sales for PS5 are scalpers.

Nice, favorite console I've ever owned. Currently playing Judgement and Genshin

i forgot how ugly this thig looks