Name the most overrated game or I'll blow us all to hell!

Name the most overrated game or I'll blow us all to hell!

Attached: 1542445944021.gif (400x291, 14.61K)

Ocarina of time

every tranime j*pg ever
elderly ring
zelda
smash
halo
ballsdur rape

Finish the job James!

(You)r favourite game

Bugsnax

No

Attached: 1376532924433.gif (500x335, 704.31K)

Saw slowbeef was streaming to around 30 live viewers during prime twitch hours the other day; how the mighty have fallen

Why did they leave us in the building?

You can’t win

Witcher 3

They were never good and just got outcompeted. Take the ambition series which is a complete goldmine of memes, and they barely do anything with it and just lazily comment and try to make fun of newgrounds reviews written by ten year olds.

Ted confirmed for Smash

Slowbeef was destined to be washed, Betus was carrying the whole thing

I always enjoyed Diabetus as a commentator for what it’s worth but the death of Retsupurae was definitely inevitable. By the end, they’d become the level of hacky and boring they used to tear apart; with the only real difference between them and their targets being a minor spike in production.

Attached: AUGH.gif (479x323, 559.71K)

They were best at retsupray. Relentlessly mocking bad LP which enforced a standard of quality as well. Now anyone has been posting anything and calling it and the people who make it shit is bullying and likely to get you banned
I miss moderation through mockery.

He's at rock bottom for a while now

>They were best at retsupray.
It was always a shit concept because bad let's plays are either beyond boring or just have a few highlights. The problem is that Betus and especially Slowbeef were just boring people.

v*idburger ruined beef (more than he already was) and chipcheezum

I thought of Dangle dingle's yell when i heard this

Attached: 1651296121367.png (551x600, 178.27K)

Voidburger is on fucking Giant Bomb