Remember when this game got announced and people were fucking FURIOUS?

Remember when this game got announced and people were fucking FURIOUS?

Attached: IMG_20190921_172453.jpg (1280x720, 118.17K)

No. I pay no mind to tendie garbage.

Nope. Zelda has the best games.

The only problem I have with the game is the framerate drops. It'd be perfect if the Switch wasn't so shit. I really hope that Nintendo's next console is at least somewhat powerful.

I'm still not a fan of the art style, but it plays like a Zelda game.

It'd be great to finally break the cycle of the past 4-5 console generations.

What was the last console where they had comparable power to other consoles? The SNES?

I'd say the snes, but the switch is better than the triple trash Xbox and ps

It still looks like shit, if they decide to remake oracles ai fucking hope they don't reuse the artstyle

Uh, no? that happened with Wind Waker.

Link's Awakening was great, why were people upset ?

I just thought the artstyle was ugly

I still am.

Attached: 1649295504664.webm (318x450, 227.9K)

Imagine a remake of a Zelda game and you have unlimited possibilities on how you could remake it, with current technology you can make the game look exactly like concept art, add cut content, etc. Then the end result is some baby Fisher Price bullshit. Fuck Nintendo, and fuck their fans for eating this shit up.

Attached: 1659961133027.jpg (400x300, 141.64K)

Shitty artstyle, removed the photographer quest for a retarded dungeon gimmick that can't even be shared

GameCube was technically the most powerful of its gen, but it also flopped the hardest. Maybe that scared em off of pushing tech, but they shouldn’t have had the Shitcube cookie discs scaring everyone off if they wanted to get their foot in the door there.

now THAT'S soulless

>removed
It was only ever there in DX.

>shitty artstyle
It's pretty good though, and far from the main issue with the remake.

>What was the last console where they had comparable power to other consoles?
Comparable for price.
Back then the competition priced their consoles between 200-300 USD, not 600 USD.

I’m sick of the hand drawn shit in the indie space alone and I’m tired of pretending like the flash looking shit that gets pushed out there for almost every hand drawn game, with a real budget or no, isn’t on par with shit the Behemoth guys were putting out there circa 2007. “Imagine the possibilities” is a good way of saying “the imaginary version in my head may or may not look good in motion”, which is basically a fuckin worthless opinion.

The most powerful was the Xbox.

>It was only ever there in DX
Just like the color drungeon, that they brought back anyway

I don't hate it. Looks like shit at times but it's always nice to have 2D Zelda at the ready when I want a short game to beat in a few days.
The QOL alone make it the best version of LA to play, even without any sovl.

I still think this artstyle is gorgeous.
It's just the ugly depth of field (that can be modded out) that fucks it up.

Maybe the lighting at times too. The switch was weird early on. Some real stinkers. Remember that Yoshi game? Nobody does. Even Yoshi's Story will be more fondly remembered than that shit