Just saw this guy on the street. Sorry for the bad quality but I snuck a pic...

Just saw this guy on the street. Sorry for the bad quality but I snuck a pic. Is it me or does he look like that former lawyer. His name was right something

Attached: AJ_Phoenix_Bench_Normal_1.gif (256x192, 38.26K)

I think I've seen that dude hang out around the local jail for some reason. Do you think maybe he has friends and/or family in here?

Oh hey I know this guy because he frequents the same hamburger ramen joint as me. He’s totally banging that spirit medium chick.

I don't know i think he's gay, i was on jury duty at one of his trials and he was totally giving fuck me eyes to the prosecutor

Maybe he's visiting his girlfriend or something

I don't think taking unsolicited pictures of hobos is nice, user

Fella seems to be running around with some new jailbait every couple months seems to me. No wonder he used to be a lawyer, sick bastard probably needs an intimate understanding of exactly what and what not to do.

>former lawyer.
schizo posts stay on

Oy oy oy I know this guy, Phoenix Wright? He got fired a bit back for submitting false evidence. I've seen him in the back of the court house giving blowjobs to some big dark fella, a foreigner. They call him Phoenix Bite now because he gives a mean blowie to anyone with a skin shade darker than his hoodie - pro bono.

No way, he looks like the Forgin' Attorney! Boy this Dark Age of the Law is affecting everyone

It's sad that Grossberg has been driven to starvation like this

HE WAS FRAMED! NICK WOULD NEVER DO THAT

yeah, Phoenix "cum Wright on my face" the ex-attorney may not be a good lawyer, but he sure is good at sucking DICK

Fuck lawyers, they're the reason why we're in the dark age of the law now.

They're not all bad. There's one, Kristoph Gavin, who's one of the good ones. He got my buddy off of a murder charge. I highly recommend him.

Nick should really just fuck Mystic Maya at this point, it's not like he anything better do do now that he's unemployed anyway. The Fey bloodline needs to continue.

Idk with the results of the Rittenhouse and Amber Turd cases we might finally be free of the dark age of the law

>Age: 28
It's too late. Her womb is barren.

Pearl is that you?

Bikini? But I don't see any women in bikinis.

Attached: images.jfif.jpg (210x240, 10.53K)

>roleplaying thread

this shit is against the rules.

Objection, you are a faggot.

I saay what I mean and I mean when I say that Phoenix Wright has killed the justice system and it's up to people like Means to fix it.