Why do you shill this game every day?

Why do you shill this game every day?

Attached: anton-lavrushkin-pf2-good-party-fin-tumb.jpg (1400x1400, 544.18K)

At least shills get paid. You make threads for free.

Not to be that user but.. the game is fun

Kind of wish the companions were better written.
I don't even mind the characters, but they're just kind of inconsistent and nonsensical sometimes.

If the game is about as good as Kingmaker then it deserves the shilling

The Enhanced Edition is coming out in a month and a half. So it makes sense that shills are making non-stop threads for this woke piece of shit.

Yeah. I put around 250 hours into my first playthrough and I still want to do like 3 more playthroughs once all the dlc and content is out. I might end up putting 1000 hours into this.

Because it's good and it's getting a DLC and an Enhanced Edition soon.

First one was better.

Based Putin saving the RPG genre!

I wish the characters didn't speak like a bunch of zoomers and had better voices. Seriously, who the fuck did the casting for this game?

I saw your mistake. No hiding from me faggot.

The curse of phoneposting and fat fingers.

What should I do if I want to do an evil playthrough, but not cartoonishly evil and more manipulative and self-serving? Is it Aeon > Devil?

Game doesn't do alignments well. You're either cartoonishly good, cartoonishly neutral or cartoonishly evil..

Yes thats about the only path you can take. Sucks to be stuck with Aeon for most of the game though.

Kingmaker was better.

Tiefling threesome best ending.

i dont understand attribute points and what to pump/dump
does a figher need dexterity if im not going sword and board? can i dump int?

well, if i want to go devil i'd like to be flavorful about it, what's the best way to make hellknight signifer work?

>Kingmaker was better.
lol

Sure, kinda sucks the other option is to go Azata. Still dont know how that even makes sense- I remember the devil being kinda a dick, not really a good recruiter for completely opposing mythic.