Why are so many VNs set in high school?

Why are so many VNs set in high school?

Attached: g1fs7nzioqm81.jpg (1080x607, 133.7K)

It's the only time japanese people enjoy life.

teen love is a waste of time that ruins bother partaking partner's ability to bond in later life and guarantees their adult relationships are chaotic and unhealthy

Attached: PRI_76229065.jpg (1777x999, 217.23K)

I didn't miss out on teen love but it just wasn't very good. Incels think its going to be that romantised perfect relationship when in reality its just really awkward because neither of you know what you should be doing or how you should be acting to each other

Teen love is a fucking meme, all the "relationships" I saw throughout high school were fucking jokes. And I only graduated 2 months ago.

That image needs to be recapped as "Reminder that 2D =/= 3D"

Attached: .trashed-1662363655-1658447127418905.jpg (500x700, 297.83K)

I'm missing adult love too

Sure but it's better to make mistakes as a teen instead of being an adult that doesn't know how to talk to women due to lack of experience.

i love you user

n-no homo

You sound like you were probably a loser

Because high school is the last time I heard friends and did fun Shit with people

you'd think so but those mistakes are cute and bonding moments for you and your girl... she'll make them as well you just don't notice nearly as much
all a relationship is how well you can bond with each other, that's it
play it safe and nothing bonds

It’s literally just listening to your bitchy girlfriend on the phone whine about other hitches. They probably do it via text messages now. Maybe you get laid from time to time.

Teen love is nice but isn't better than adult love. Living the life of a Blink182 song is incredibly overrated in hindsight.

Unironic copepost. All my friends vented to me about which "bitch" to go after. The girls at school were either fake nail wearing jackasses or asian midgets. I only encountered one (1) worthwhile girl and she is a redhead quirky art gal that still plays TF2.
2D isn't 3D. And if high school was this bad, I wonder how bad uni will be

Attached: 1659820574874396.png (720x476, 669.73K)

cope
young people experient with relationships to get better at them, not all succed but most get out of it with more knowledge about healthy realtionships, not less
you reard

I didn't miss out on teen love, it was shit.

Why would I go after people I'm not attracted to just to gain "experience"? This isn't a fucking video game

Surprise surprise people romanticize first love

running the relationship gauntlet as a teenager makes it easy to pick up and go later in life and thus bonding can't happen in serious relationships
it leaves both people miserable
you aren't designed to fuck n' go, you're designed to fuck and care for each other until the babies are birthed

Teen relationships generally don’t work out because girls mature much faster than boys. By the time a girl is 16 she’s basically reached mental maturity, while a boy only matures in his 20’s.

It's because Japanese people turn into worker drones after high school or something like that