DOMINA

is stopping updates on a major platform a scummy practice?

Attached: file.png (844x806, 409.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/535230
bignic.bandcamp.com/
steamcommunity.com/id/tsc0815
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally who

uhm sweety, are you a chud like the game author? the name is spelt in the subject

Attached: steam_4GmEjrQLTn.png (941x812, 125.96K)

Transphobic antimasker dev whines about being cancelled.

I guess review bombing is only okay when the alt right does it.

>Oh no, customers are dissatisfied
>Quick, go to EGS where they can't leave reviews
So where's the Epic Games Store page?

LOL

Attached: steam_a9jFfPp08a.png (633x239, 74.82K)

>dissatisfied
...with the developer's unrelated political views.

another gem, rightcel btfo

Attached: file.png (630x267, 85.46K)

how do you even get banned from bandcamp of all things

hold the wrong political leanings.

By sticking a flute up your pussy.

Why are right wingers such emotional drama queens

ask the wrong questions

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30.88K)

Because people are actually out to get them.

based?

Attached: file.png (744x222, 134.02K)

Gabe Newell is out to get them?

Maybe the game just fucking sucks, did xe think about that?

Nigger Faggot.

> Transphobic antimasker
Based. Probably a good game

>it's only okay when we do it

Attached: yt.JVXqGQC9J2o.1024.576.1.jpg (1024x576, 231.47K)

>his ship is sinking
Oh no bros, Domina is off steam, Gabe Newell bankrupt what will he do now

See what I mean, you are so emotional all the time, you need to get your testosterone levels checked.

the game is nothing spectacular, fun for the first/second playthrough and then outstays its welcome.
the thing is the devs have a persecution complex. what triggered them this time was the fact that some reviews claimed that they removed content from the game to make DLC out of it. The truth is that the DLC content was announced way in advance, and it was first released in an open-beta branch. When the devs got around to finish the content the released the DLC and removed the beta branch. This caused the reviews problem that triggered this autismo fit.
Ultimately, who's really losing out is him and his customers. what a fucking retard, should've just replied to those reviews with a simple 'the content was announced as dlc and we did an open beta first' instead of all this fucking autism

Why is this guy such a schizo? The Factorio dudes learned to ignore the niggers but this guy double downed.

Valve already gave him a chance when they protected his game from the first reviewbomb. But now he's even pissing off his own playersbase too.

The game is getting review bombed because he couldn't keep his political views out of the fucking patch notes of all things.

YWNBAW

>judging the author instead of the product
do americans really?

steamcharts.com/app/535230

some indie pixelshit with no players. who cares?

the game is mid and also i think the dev removed content only to add it back as dlc, the other classes

>the devs behave unprofessionally
>the customers don't like the behaviour so leave poor reviews
bit of an oopsie on the dev's part

>leftoid devs constantly forcing their political views on players
>...
>right wing dev writes some shit in the patch notes that no one reads
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>the dev removed content
yes and no

lol fuck them

Right wingers love feeling like victims just as much as the biggest drama queens on the left. See also that Jan 6 rioter that's pretending to be in jail.

>get so assblasted that you can't insert your politics into patch notes without consequences that you stop updating it and contemplate moving to fucking EPIC
surprised the sperg hasn't delisted it entirely lmao

>keep his political views out of the fucking patch notes
how is that worse than putting your political views in your game:

>WAAAH WHY CAN PEOPLE WITH ACCEPTABLE VIEWS OPENLY TALK ABOUT THEM BUT PEOPLE WITH UNACCEPTABLE ONES CAN'T
keep crying bitch nigga

>another boring indie pixel art game
Literally thousands of these on the platform. Who cares?

who cares if the author is a raging homo or a chuddie stormfronter if what he created is enjoyable?

it's fun to shit on people who act like retards

They pretty much did this to themselves. That shit is cool here but putting that in patch notes?

I saw my friend play this way before the dramafaggotry. I wonder if the dev considers ruining his game and reputation over some retarded shitposting about trannies worth it.

shit on him, not on his creation then

Look the guys music is great but Domina itself is pretty shit|(fucking swords and sandals is better) and so seems every single indie game set in the greco-roman setting that isn't Apotheon(and that's just barely good).

>muh heckin patch notes

how dare right wingers exist?

Attached: x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 140.56K)

What a crying faggot lmfao
noooooooo people cant leave negative reviews on my game it hurts my fee fees :

why should his work be shielded? he's responsible for the bad things that are happening to him.
it's funny.

Dominatrix was the only game keeping Steam afloat, if it goes on GoG or Epic then fat trannylover Gabe is finished.

From what I'm reading in the reviews he paywalled stuff and pissed people off?

just bought 10 copies of the game. fuck leftism. and fuck everyone ITT for shitting on a based dev. is the game good? i don't even give a fuck. fuck trannies, fuck masks, fuck niggers

the fighting is too fast and you can't tell shit, even at lowest speed settings. I would've made the fighting more oomphy instead of the rollfest it is now

Under the current paradigm progressive lynch mobs allowed their two minutes of hate where conservative lynch mobs aren't.

>this dev again
Are these guys just another studio with incredible artistic pride and zero artistic talent, kinda like Digital Homicide?

He is out of the us to avoid taxes

to be clear this isnt like the factorio dev posting something unrelated on reddit about programming and someone loosely connecting the book writer to fringe politics, the dev of Domina decided to insert his trans schizo rants into the patch notes of the game so the things he is being shit on for are inherently connected to the game

he didn't paywall, he's put up the announced DLC content in an open beta and closed the beta when he released it

Keep up with the times, gramps. Everything is political these days.

The dev made some snarky comment on how a NPC can't heal a tranny to be a real woman or something and it got review bombed because of it.

>here's why review bombs are actually a good thing now (if it's the right target)

Attached: 5pt1bx.png (720x960, 190.99K)

>HATING TRANNIES AND VAXKIKES IS A SCHIZO RANT REEEE

Attached: 1597431059592m.jpg (1024x1024, 124.09K)

there's still nothing of that in-game

I just love how everyone willfully ignores that this has literally nothing to do with politics and is entirely about DLC practices. I wonder if you people are pretending to be blind just because you want an excuse to complain about trannies, or you're shilling for the guy because he has the same political opinions as you do and therefore you're willing to ignore his shitty business practices.

Did more than that but I guess that was the final straw. Game is indie pixelshit anyway so nothing lost

youre mom is political

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE RIGHT WING OPINIONS WE HAVE TO LET STEAM ALLOW REVIEW BOMBS BECAUSE MASKS AND TRANNIES ARE ... LE GOOD????

holy fuck i'm buying another 10 copies. reply to this post if you want a key.

Attached: 1594597906664.png (491x567, 94.78K)

That was months ago, this is about DLC.

>everyone willfully ignores that this has literally nothing to do with politics and is entirely about DLC practices
Read the thread, champ.

>Transphobic antimasker
how is this a bad thing?

bignic.bandcamp.com/

>I have no original thoughts. I complain about everything without offering any solutions. Nobody likes me, why should you? Women love me but I don't consider them to be people. I don't need them to like me, I make them like me. God can lick the spot my balls used to be, I am GOD. Jesus wasn't mine but I had to pay child support for 18 years.

already got it senpai

Attached: file.png (789x316, 388.39K)

No I remember that happening a few months ago. That's why it got the anti review bomb asterisk in the first place.

picking up women at the grocery store is a right wing opinion?

it doesnt matter if its ingame youre missing the point that its fairly logical that he art cant be separated from the artist because of how he decided to express his autism

That example is from months ago, now they're butthurt that he never stopped putting shit like that in the patch notes.

he mindbroke millions, ruined careers and tore apart families

Attached: 1658547871617.png (500x379, 184.84K)

its not, this is because resetera unpacked it again

sounds based and alpha as fuck. seethe harder at a grindset-chad troon

>Women love me but I don't consider them to be people
holy based

I mean I agree with his opinions but nobody wants to see that shit flaunted on Steam, just as I don't want to see pro-tranny dev posts either. Keep that shit off my vidya

>dude I totally agree but you should be silenced anyways!!!!
fuck off LARPshill.

UHMMM BASED?

Attached: file.png (800x440, 330.38K)

steamcommunity.com/id/tsc0815
Alright which one of you made this fucking piece of art?