PLAY MODDED MINECRAFT

>MODPACKS:

Retro Magitech: 1.12 Techno [IE+Nuclearcraft]-magic (TC6) pack focused on cross-mod interaction, very well polished and scripted. minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/retro-magitek

Iter Vehemens ad Lutum [FUGLutum, modpack made by an /mmcg/ user]: A heavily scripted lightweight GT6+TC+Botania pack, build your factory and delve into eldritch research (and gay-ass flowers) to progress and defend yourself against invading hordes of mobs. dropbox.com/s/5s8n6dej5q7dvwh/Gregorious- Iter Vehemens ad Lutum.zip?dl=1 (Modpack guide: pastebin.com/KmHRVbkB (embed))

Glory Days: a 1.7.3 beta modpack by user. Comes with all your favorite ancient tech mods, wireless redstone, the season mod and much more. [screenshot of modlist imgur.com/a/kWQgYcD] mediafire.com/file/weo259gcy30clky/Beta173Modpack.zip/file

What happens when you combine Blightfall and GT5? Well, someone decided the world needed to know. dropbox.com/s/oz453zzcefhi5bb/blightfall blight harder.zip?dl=1

Gregblock Lutum: The original pogpack, a Skyblock with GT6 (CA 2018) & botania dropbox.com/s/vmochiz4v900hvj/gregblock lutum.zip?dl=1

Castleserb Modpack and custom Pixel perfection Resource Pack: A lightweight serb that ran for a year.
files.catbox.moe/yu6ld5.zip

>[PolyMC] Ports of Popular Packs:

Blightfall is many things. One of the most polished 1.7 modpacks, a custom-made adventure map with an intricate and interesting story, and a minecraft staple that manages to still be popular to this day. If you haven't played it yet, it's an absolute must. mega.nz/#!ixIDUapY!RVtU0XdoIi2LjglbOpDfiKJkK1F_Ew5HhZoVh5oNUG4

TechNodeFirmaCraft [TNFC]: ATlauncher to be multimc-compatible. mega.nz/#!i8RFhQZB!rY7Fu5zeZdAodkQnnOp1iTTDOWDcb6WPoougaaQxUkY

Per Fabrica ad Astra [PFAA]: mega.nz/#!ahxF1CKS!Bc4MOsEqSejEoY-UXg5vJM7FDWDGuqh8ytjoMCTqHAY

Attached: 1536962879794.webm (1920x1020, 2.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ahxF1CKS!Bc4MOsEqSejEoY-UXg5vJM7FDWDGuqh8ytjoMCTqHAY
youtube.com/watch?v=bs15iPCXRpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIND A GIRLFRIEND
how about that?

Already found your mom.

That mod in your pic starts to run like shit when you have too many machines going. It's either from tons of wires or a bunch of excavators going at once can crash a server.
Maybe they fixed it since the last time I played.

What's your opinion on Enigmatica 6? Or whatever the latest one is.

fabric

is better than forge

I wanted to play create cause i heard its autistic like factorio, but none of my friends like minecraft.

Tell me the name of the modpack in the webm and i'll consider it

>vanilla minecraft
>do anything you want, build, explore, kill creatures, whatever
>modded minecraft
>build a factory, alternatively build a factory, perhaps you should build a factory, if you wanna explore here's a very unfitting extra dimension with bloat that doesn't work well with other mods or a mod that adds massive ugly dungeons every 100 blocks

low iq post

FACT: immersive engineering would be x100 better without everything needing gay ass creosote oil.

>Per Fabrica ad Astra [PFAA]: mega.nz/#!ahxF1CKS!Bc4MOsEqSejEoY-UXg5vJM7FDWDGuqh8ytjoMCTqHAY
based. love that pack

Have there been any significant mod updates since Tekkit?

Do we have functional vehicles yet or smooth landscapes or physics?

Attached: RSk6buf.png (188x65, 5.33K)

There are mods like Reika's mods (RotaryCraft, ChromatiCraft, etc.) and GregTech 6 that are utterly insane in terms of content added. GT6 has flooding mechanics, Enviromine and TerraFirmaCraft both have some physics additions, IHL adds better water physics youtube.com/watch?v=bs15iPCXRpU
Flan's Mod is an obvious mention for vehicles. Cubic Chunks removes the height limit but is incompatible with nearly every other mod due to that. Not sure how much further you can push Minecraft with an unofficial mod loader like Forge. This is one of the reasons most mod devs wound up making their own game.

based

Attached: 1652407659684.png (1423x911, 2.14M)

Create isn't that autistic. Per Fabrica ad Astra and TerraFirmaRescue, though, are really fucking autistic.

What is the best exploration/dungeons/adventure pack? Preferrably for 1.12

>want to play modded mc
>mod i want to use is forge exclusive
>grab forge
>other mod that would go fucking great with it is fabric exclusive
>both mods say "I WILL NOT PORT TO FORGE/FABRIC STOP ASKING"
>try to learn how to port it myself since these niggers fucking wont
>turns out its hard
>lose interest
>end up not playing minecraft
>repeat every 2~3 months
the worst part is i dont know what to hate, forge or fabric
the sheer fact there's a seperation at all pisses me off enough

Hate Mojang for not making an official modding API and leaving it to the players.

I know a good Create server, idk if they have updated it to 0.5 yet but the HexMC pack from the PolyMC team has its own dedicated server that you can try out. I played it a couple months ago and the mods there are pretty good, it's got this magic-tech one called Botania that has some OP endgame shit too

I might try IVaL, is it any good

>What are Datapacks?

Not a modding API, that's for sure, retard