Shadowrun thread

Who's best girl and why is it Glory?

Attached: 1595061347182482779.jpg (1920x1200, 896.19K)

the foxy lady that revives you at the morgue, i forget her name

>start game
>character portraits are all dog shit ugly
>uninstall game

Attached: 1593299133741.jpg (449x497, 9.36K)

It's the racemixed future, bigot!
The blonde male elf portrait is the best.

new game never

Attached: 1346888652783.jpg (437x533, 369.3K)

Which Shadowrun game is this?

Dragonfall.

I still want to climb Eiger.
It's been a decade since I've played Dragonfall and this ugly, vindictive troll bitch is still lighting a fire in my soul for BIG girls.
God damnit I fucking hate Eiger. I still want to climb her.

Attached: Eiger.png (685x770, 461.31K)

Is some kind of eceleb played Dragonfall so you zoomer fags started taking about it so much? Good game, not relevant though.

>you have to play only "relevant" games

What about Gobbet?

Attached: shadowrun_all_stars_by_lord_of_the_guns-dbgbln6.jpg (1000x1000, 1021.24K)

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT A GAME THAT'S MORE THAN 3 YEARS OLD

Microsoft owns the rights for the Shadowrun IP, correct? They bought so many RPG devs, why don't they make Shadowrun games?

Attached: 259bee2e4cbe4bfcc6a454086b191c65.jpg (1145x1890, 155.42K)

Gobbet is cool, she was my favourite.

>why don't they make Shadowrun games?
Because they first need to make their money back with shitty mainstream games.

>not spending hours making your own portraits in gimp with zero skill or knowledge
What're you, a fag?

Any recommendations for fan campaigns for either Dragonfall or Hong Kong?
I've played the Caldecott Caper trilogy and they're pretty neat if flawed.

I doubt they'll make anything after making the money back. They've been sitting on Battletech IP for decades too, and they'll get even more dead IPs once Activision deal is done

Not really but I only tried out whatever the most popular ones on the Steam Workshop were. They scratched my more Shadowrun itch but I don't remember any of them being outstanding or anything.

Is that the one that looks like Starwars Prequel-Era Obi-Wan Kenobi? That was probably the first time I ever bothered playing an elf an in rpg for the sheer hilarity of it.

She was my favorite runner from Dragonfall but i never actually used her in missions. Fuck... she reminds me of a girl I used to like