Rank games off how much you enjoy them (not how good the game is)

>Rank games off how much you enjoy them (not how good the game is)
>Anons give game suggestions based on your rankings
tiermaker.com/create/greatest-videogames-of-all-time-102-games-276925

Attached: 1581685701152.png (1140x1934, 3.29M)

>Saints Row 2
>Metal Gear Rising
>Prototype
>Resident Evil 2 & 4
Play these OP

lmao

Was putting the games in each tier into order but gave up at some point. You should give Yakuza a shot OP.

Attached: 1649252430390.png (1140x2359, 3.77M)

Attached: my-image.png (1123x2367, 3.99M)

In no particular order. If I could put Oblivion between great and amazing I would, because I love the game but I think it sucks.

Play Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow
Try Ultrakill
Play Metro 2033. Do it on Ranger Hardcore difficulty mode, it's the best experience overall, trust me.

Attached: tier.png (1140x837, 999.39K)

A lot of dudebro games I don't care about. Not sure what to recommend either, sorry, OP.

Attached: faggotry.png (1140x911, 696.89K)

>Try Ultrakill
I will when it's finished, looks really good.

Attached: my-image (3).png (1140x1463, 1.99M)

Go ham

Attached: 1645243519906.png (1131x2341, 3.21M)

>SR2
Wasn't that one basically just GTA?
>MGR
From what I've seen of the combat, I don't think I'd enjoy it.
>Prototype
Oh damn. Didn't know it was available on PC. Nice.
>RE2/4
RE 2 doesn't seem like something I would enjoy. Is RE4 more like 1 or 2? Cause I think I would enjoy 1 if it wasn't for some really frustrating bits.

I vaguely remember playing something I thought was a Yakuza game where I was wandering around a house for a bit then I had to go to work. It was fun to watch, but not fun to play so I put it down.
You seem to like fps games that play a bit different, so maybe Gunfire Reborn or Deep Rock Galactic?

I have played both of them, and they were great, thanks.
I's suggest playing Half-Life, or if it's a bit too dated for you than Black Mesa (a fane remake of Half Life).

Give System Shock 2 a try, maybe Deus Ex too.

Attached: tier.png (1140x1184, 1.38M)

Played Deep Rock and thought it was pretty fun, I'll have to give Gunfire Reborn a try at some point. The Yakuza games have a bunch of cutscenes yeah, but you can take them out and still have a fun brawler.

Imagine putting SoCal on the list but leaving off Tekken

Attached: 1635013690743.jpg (1140x1382, 625.09K)

I don't play a great deal of first person story-focused games, but I'll have to give them a look. Is Human revolution really that much worse in your eyes, cause I already have Human Revolution.
Have you played any of the other Bioshock games or just 1? Cause you might enjoy 2 and Infinite, particularly Infinite. The Crysis series might be a good one too. Sorry, not much to suggest as I don't much play those types of games.

I only got into SoCal because I happened to get 2 as a kid, and every game after that had character creation, which I'm into. Also a few of them had some pretty neat singleplayer modes, which is the only reason I play fighting games.
You have a few metroidvanias up there, so maybe Blasphemous and/or The Mummy Demastered.

Most of my "bad" entries are actually "briefly tried and quickly recognised that it isn't something I'd enjoy", or in some cases (MGS3, RE4) games that I might like but find too annoying to actually play.
I count some games (System Shock 2, Journey) as unplayed if I've played only a small portion of them and intend to retry them later.
Stalker: SoC is standing in for Pripyat, the only one I've played.

The first "unplayed" row are games I'm ashamed about not having played yet.
Entries within tiers are otherwise unordered.
Found some of the options and omissions strange but I guess it's hard to please everyone with that.

Attached: my-image (1).png (1140x2557, 1M)

Attached: fishing pole.jpg (1600x1584, 190.51K)

Cheers man, I'll give the Mummy a shot.
Hadn't heard of it before

Isn't bait usually disingenuine? I've already given quite a few people suggestions, and posted my genuine rankings. Not sure how you could call this bait.
Unless this is some meta shit where your post is actually the bait.