>2022
>no gyro

Attached: Microsoft-Xbox-Series-X-Wireless-Controller-Carbon-Black.jpg (1500x1048, 95.67K)

Good.

>2022
>using a controller

Attached: 1634367535586.jpg (300x300, 15.64K)

controller is more fun that mouse and keyboard

fact.

Guess xbox really does win the controllerbowl again.

mouse for fps's, contoller for third person.

>when controllers are so bad the games play for you
lol
lmao even

Attached: 1635578757369.webm (1280x720, 1.74M)

Mouse for anything with camera control

Different games have different requirements though.
FPS or Strategy games? M+K every time
Emulators, retro games, turn based games? You're a cuck if you're not using a controller.
PS3 controller has been my ride or die for years and I'm not changing now.

yeah thats called aim assist because gyro isn't a widespread thing dumbass
im trying to get rid of that

>mouse for fps's
>FPS or Strategy games? M+K every time
wrong
controller + motion gyro is more fun and just as accurate as mouse and keyboard
but with M&K you have shit range of motion

fact.

Gyro is a fucking gimmick. You gyro fags won't shut the fuck up about it. If you cared that much use a steam controller
>bbut steam controller bad!!
Thats why it fucking failed. Nobody cares

>Different games have different requirements though.
No, literally everything plays better on keyboard and mouse.
Lets see:
Platformers: Keyboard and mouse [BEST]
Shooters: Keyboard and mouse [BEST]
Fighting games: Keyboard [BEST]
Rhythm games: Keyboard and mouse [BEST]
Action-adventure: Keyboard and mouse [BEST]
Role-playing games: Keyboard and mouse [BEST]
Strategy games: Keyboard and mouse [BEST]
MOBAshit: Keyboard and mouse [BEST]
Racing: Steering wheel [BEST]
Sports games: Controller maybe? Don't see why they couldn't work best on K&M

>gyro is a gimmick
haha

Attached: 1658822300521.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

aim assist like this is only necessary when gyro isn't used

analog is objecitvely the worst way to control a POV. FPS's play better on phones than controllers lmao

>Gyro is a fucking gimmick.
cope, seethe, mouselet

Attached: splatoon gyro.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

Use a mouse then

>No, literally everything plays better on keyboard and mouse.
retard literally confirmed
sincerely rope it

I accept your concession.

The main reason why consolefags prefer analog is because they like egregious aim assist that plays the game for them. Only actual enthusiasts (see: PCfags) are willing to try newer input methods like gyro. But because that takes effort with new muscle memory and mouse is still better anyway, gyro is doomed to always be niche.

This is a PC controller and PCs already have the mouse which is what gyro is there to mimic. Discussion over.

Attached: 1656435548520.gif (384x480, 3.97M)

Oh no im being out performed on a children's game not on pc

analog is fine for board movment, and actually pretty good when used as flick stick but will always be shit without gyro

imagine being stupid enough to REQUEST a controller being bad because your other controller is more accurate

Attached: 1615316689173.png (446x395, 34.47K)

what's the best controller i can get now that's not expensive like the elite controller

Just play the Wii if you want wagglan shit

No, analog is fucking tash for movement as well. If I'm silent walking in an FPS, I can hold a walk key and guarantee that I'm going to walk at max velocity. This isn't possible on analog.
If analog for movement had value, you'd see people mixing the two in high level competition. They don't, because analog offers no value.

If you don't want meme gyro controls and just want a solid 10/10 controller go with the series X xbox controller
If you want a cheap Chinese piece of shit with gyro gimmick go with the steam controller

>No, analog is fucking tash for movement as well. If I'm silent walking in an FPS, I can hold a walk key and guarantee that I'm going to walk at max velocity.
holy fuck you are STUPID
stop typing

You can't hold the controller and a mouse at the same time.

Why do zoomers love gyro?

I accept your concession.

Ain't this that one GAY controller that still requires AA batteries? Top kek.

The steam controller was great but Valve stopped production years ago. With the steam deck they perfected emulating KB&M controls on a gamepad and I desperately want a steam controller 2

Stealth games where variable movement speed is important is best on controller with analog+gyro.
Platformers are best on controller.
Fighting games are best on hitbox/keyboard.
Racing games are fucking terrible on keyboard where you have to rapidly tap buttons to get variable turn speed.
For any game where you don't need the precision of a mouse and controller is interchangeable, in this case I find controller more comfy.

AA batteries is the Chad choice

Never have to plug my controller and just have to make a rotation with my rechargeable AAs every 30 hours or so

Meanwhile with playstation controllers you're on life support after 3 hours of gameplay

>This isn't possible on analog.
Are you retarded? Yes it is. Analog has significantly better control over movement. But I was talking about camera movement. Flick stick+gyro is very good. Not mouse good, but close enough that there is never any need for an aim assist handicap on controller because of it.