"W-what's this?"

>"W-what's this?"
>"SOUP AGAIN? AHHHHHHHHHHH I'M GOING INSANE SAVE ME WE'RE GOING TO WALK INTO THE FREEZING WASTES
>"oh wait you built a bloodsport ring nevermind"

Attached: fp.jpg (2560x1440, 885.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com/nutrition/a19525743/foods-that-contain-sawdust/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eat the soup and be happy

Your children will labor in the coal mines and you WILL be happy.

Only in steel limbs and a burning core, does true strength lie.

Attached: aD4KyVB_700b.jpg (700x394, 47.08K)

The "Soup" is implied to be made with the flesh of the deceased.

That's bad.

Quite

Only if you do Alternative Food Source.

Otherwise it's just sawdust. But "soup" should really be "gruel," it's a bad translation

>Go through a hard time
>Implement soup law
>No option to later walk it back and offer full meals when you're set up
Why?

Attached: mark.png (1255x704, 979.13K)

cause people don't forget

Once you go soup you never come back

It's not like I was eating steak and lobster. I assume me, as in my character, was somewhere in that camp suffering as well. I hope 2 is a little more in-depth with this stuff. Fuck, I was a War is Mine sequel too.

I always assumed there is varity in the people's diet, it's just that your laws contribute to the numbers you play with. It's not like they're all eating corpse soup. But it's legal to produce it.

this game perfectly encapsulates how fucking stupid the masses are

Omnissiah approved

this game is just too fuckin easy once you realise how broken the religion tree is

I remember ending up with like 12 automatons somehow when I played, and they handled literally everything except hunting.

>big storm is coming
>dont stockpile on food enough
>half of city freezes to death so food lasts for everyone who stays alive
but you can

>WHAT, I HAVE TO WORK 14 HOURS A DAY TO STAY ALIVE???
this is the only one i can agree with. the workers in the labor laws scenario were complete retards though, makes new home seem grateful.

Are there any fun mods for this game? I sort of want to play it again, but I don't want to play the same shit for the tenth time.

Eat sawdust instead peasants
menshealth.com/nutrition/a19525743/foods-that-contain-sawdust/

Never played the game but can you live on your own in that universe? Or would you be fucked?

As long as you could simultaneously gather enough coal to power a major heat source, find enough food in the frostland to feed yourself, and gather enough wood/steel to create a shelter that can keep out the cold, yes.

What about simple igloos?

igloos?

Yeah

Attached: 1655px-Inuit-Igloo_P.png (1655x1080, 977.77K)

Parmesan always was the shit tier cheese. Real niggas stick with chedder, mild or edam.

you would need a lot of automatons. without the generator you reach -30c within a few days and -70c after a couple of weeks. the biggest problem is that you cant operate hunting houses without people so you would have to sacrifice the main building resource of the automatons for hothouses to grow food. Theres no entertainment besides fighting rings, church, pubs, and whore houses so you would probably blow your fucking brains out eventually. Finally the final storm hits -140C iirc so you would probably need at least one other person to operate the infirmary incase you get sick since the generator plus insulated houses plus the faith kitchens only bring you to like -40c. This all assumes you find a generator, never have to scout for steam cores, and have automatons from the start to build coal mines and wall drills etc.
Now that i think about it though, without engineers you would have no way to achieve coal mines or houses so you would be completely fucked since tech research is an integral part of the gameplay.

>all the faggots cyring about their corpse soup after a hard stint in the coal mines
>inuitchads are just chilling up north munching on the generous bounties because no one is overfishing anymore

>chilling up north
new home takes place in the north pole because thats where the coal generator research was taking place. IIRC the in universe reason that you left london was that there was no more coal left in mainland europe or some dumb shit.