Play vrchat

play vrchat

Attached: FZkJOi2aUAARDGU.jpg (1053x638, 94.5K)

isn't it kind of imploding at the moment? also don't have a vr headset

Attached: 1629754853368.webm (800x794, 2.99M)

Don't need a headset

You will live in a pod

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-08 025705.png (1219x593, 619.86K)

Attached: VRchat_vket2021_2021-12-09 03-08-39_vr.webm (1000x562, 2.05M)

Is that what that anticheat update was for?

thats just what vrg, reddit, and twitter want you to believe
i've been hopping publics since eac dropped and its night and day. especially with the features in the beta its a ton better.
also i think some mod i was running killed all of my frames, all the sudden i'm pushing 40fps in full instances

oh i forgot to mention, ignore the cvr shills. it barely holds 10 people in an instance at a time and their servers are down 50% of any given day. it's got way more crashers and client skids now that they've been forced out of vrchat.
its literally vrchat's austrailia

>cvr shills

Attached: 1659723060076593.webm (360x360, 2.94M)

is vr still a thing? i want to get one to play beat saber and skyrim

That would have been IKTweaks. Every person using IKtweaks offloads shit to your processor making the IK heavier overall.

Attached: Eye tracking indicator.webm (500x280, 2.48M)

>chat
>""""""playing"""""""""

Sorry I don't have body dysmorphia

>literally says battle royale and not chat

>chat
when literal game worlds exist

Attached: congrats_nophoto.jpg (1280x720, 114.74K)

please please please

>I am Locutus of VR
>Resistance is futule
>You will be erp'd with

Did they remove EAC yet?

They have literally re-added like 90% of the mods people were bitching about being removed as base features to the game, if you're still bitching about EAC it's probably because you lost your lovense and pet play mods in which case all I'm gonna do is laugh at you.

>taking away enthusiasts freedom in make the game better for free is good

I will be amazed if they don't block unity avatar uploads in a year or two. They'll replace it with character creator like taffi or readyplayerme for the sake of security and safety.

The only thing EAC annoys me with it the performance hit it incurs, since it's very noticeable in any crowded instance.

>I will be amazed if they don't block unity avatar uploads in a year or two

This shows you know absolutely nothing about VRChat. The game is entirely built on its creators, if people can't upload avatars the game would die overnight.

I eventually expect the Second Life model where the devs create a humanoid 'standard' that you can equip meshes to (with performance restrictions, so it can work on Quest), and then there's a whole ingame economy built around creators building meshes/outfits for it, so people can customize a toon fully ingame without hitting up the Unity SDK or Blender.

lol no, game's been out for five years, if that was the model they wanted people to take with uploading avatars to make it a soulless husk they would've done it by now.