Haha sure would be awful if Khezu grabbed and swallowed whole my badass Monster hunter gal while she fruitlessly...

>Haha sure would be awful if Khezu grabbed and swallowed whole my badass Monster hunter gal while she fruitlessly struggles to escape

Attached: Khezu.jpg (716x403, 91.57K)

I don't care about your degenerate fantasies, I just think my monster is cute.

Attached: Uggomylove.png (1598x958, 880.56K)

Vorefags fuck off. Khezu would just chomp and crush her instantly. Khezu whelps are chestbusters, don't eat them live. You know who is better suited for Hunter gals? Gigginox.

Khezu can't do that, Zenith Khezu can, however.

Zenith Khezu: hello user.

Oh no! That would really suck haha! So gross! It would be even worse if my monster hunter girl was barefoot and she got swallowed up in a single gulp. And haha if she struggled inside khezus stomach. Oh man! That would be the worst.

>getting fisted by Brachydios

Attached: brachydios.png (1544x1216, 1.96M)

Attached: niwavore1.png (644x1029, 466.1K)

Monster cocks and pussies.

what's the best raw ig in sunbreak? i'm too lazy to use elements.

afflicted shitters have so much health in mp. fucking auroracunt is the worse of the lot cause it won't sit still

Probably Gaismagorm with protective polish, Diablos with bludgeoner or Valstrax/Royal Guard with basic blademaster skills if I had to guess. Element isn't doodoo in Sunbreak so I've been having fun crafting them for my weapons.

just as a prank though right?

Attached: 1636536054381.png (896x683, 778.37K)

>fruitless
tranny

Based schizophrenic poster

Rise is not a perfect game

Yeah, its no XX

Thanks again to all the brainwashed consolefags who bought this $60 mobile game + $40 DLC. I hope capcom uses that money to make world 2, pc exclusive of course.

How dare you criticize Rise you fucking Worldsperm.
You think Rise is shit but World had clutchclaw, mantles, deco infinite grinding and the handler.

It also had soulless weapon design

Khezu is for hugs not vore shit