What's the best 2D Classic Sonic?

What's the best 2D Classic Sonic?

Attached: sonicgaems.jpg (1800x1800, 1.53M)

3&K

The best? 3 & Knuckles
My favorite? CD or 2

The one with super emeralds

Sonic CD

Triple Trouble

1 > CD > 3 > 3&K > 2

3&K > 1 > CD > 2

Sonic 3 and Knuckles is the greatest game of all time. It's a no brainer

my nigga

Imho each one is better than the last. I think you can argue 2 and CD are tied though, CD havung the clear better minigames and also more options for 100% completion

I always get super bored of 3K by the time marble garden rolls around. I'd argue 2 is best. Also CD is after 3K

Attached: Sonic Heroes is garbage btw.png (1140x466, 239.77K)

Sonic 3

3&K

8 minute stages are cancer

2 > 3 = 1

Knuckles is bad and forgettable

This makes me believe you never played the first sanic.

Attached: 1659767713532356.jpg (383x400, 195.31K)

Knuckle's Chaotix

Attached: 1635408849551.png (623x428, 18.53K)

The only bad zone in Sonic is Labyrinth. Marble only gets shit on by faggots who can't into memorization, and Scrap Brain filters retards who don't remember to jump over the opening surprise pit at the beginning

>doesn't like Labyrinth
ngmi

It’s the only zone in the game where you’re forced to go slow. I am aware of the shortcut in act 1, but there’s nothing like in the others.

Sonic Triple Trouble

All are good in their own right
>1 is more of a traditional platformer, the only bullshit part is Labyrinth and Scrap Brain Act 3
>2 is better solely because it's longer, the bosses are better and more visually interesting, Tails was a good addition. Little to no bullshit
>3 has a small amount of bullshit, but other than that just about all the new additions were good
>&K is okay but some of the gimmicks are fucking terrible (Sandopolis Act 2) Also, both it and 3 have the second best soundtracks
>CD is one of the most visually kino games ever made, and it has both a God-Tier soundtrack (EU) and an Eldergod-tier soundtrack (JP) that said, the time travel gimmick was neat, but poorly executed and I figure getting all the robot generators and the Metal Sonic holograms are a complete and utter pain in the ass as result.