Steam Deck

Deck check
What ya playin

Attached: deckkk.png (1070x686, 710.11K)

'ick on 'eck it

>Ring
Not fragrant enough

why did you screencap a random youtube shill nigglet

give it back

this
do it op

Put the deck back in the Fed Ex box and deliver it, Jamal.

what white person did you steal that from?

>Playing games with a k*yboard
Missed the entire point.

why are you black?

Thinking about buying Stardew for it, I feel like I've played it to death already on Switch but I'd love to try mods.
Super impressed with Switch emulation. From all the memes I thought it was just a neat proof-of-concept but games actually run amazingly well in my experience. Just played the new MK8 DLC.
I also wanna buy Digimon Survive but my backlog is massive as it is.

Attached: 1634613055799.jpg (1411x1194, 209.29K)

Mostly been playing Crypt of the Necrodancer and Caves of Qud.

What does that mean?

It means he's trying to force a gay meme into existence by posting it over and over again even though almost no one knows what the hell he's talking about which makes it a pretty shitty meme right out of the gate.

just a few more months and i will screencap the archive result and he will be a certified epic legend for the front page of the internet

>What ya playin
Well, not Alan Wake, because something broke the compatibility after they verified it. I will bitch about it until it's either fixed or de-verified (or until I forget about it).
I mostly want to play 2D games on my Deck because I like them but, when I sit down at my PC, I just never feel like plugging in a gamepad and I just end up playing something that works better with a mouse and keyboard. Having a handheld will help me get through my indie backlog. I might finally play Don't Starve long enough to find out whether I hate it. Also, Cave Story.

Where did you get that, Jamal?

OP is black

That boy needs therapy

You can force use of an earlier version of Proton. Try that. It's in game properties.
Could also try Glorious Eggroll's fork of Proton.

Return it or I will call a cop on you.

if blacks vanished from the planet, what sector of society would suffer?

-Jewish control and precious pet
-No living sex toy for the cunts and white gays
-medias