Multiversus

Cont
The new bugs skin has me feeling some kind of way

Attached: jsh42m29q6g91.jpg (1024x484, 169.92K)

>The new bugs skin has me feeling some kind of way
Okay Garth

paid cosmetics discussion, truly epic Any Forumsros

Nigger

What I want to know is how fast can they crank out characters

>BATMAN FUCKING SUCKS IN THIS GAME
>reindogs tether is the most OP thing when people arent stupid
>every taz player sucks
>1 v 1 does not work with this game at all

How tf do i get away from Adam's rock attack? It literally can't be dodged 99% of the time.

Attached: Adam Moveset.jpg (2048x1536, 945.71K)

they already had a bunch leaked. theyre on the backburner atm but theyre . season 1 will have more than reddit and morty

I know that, I'm talking about the release schedule and pace new content comes out. Plus those leaked character might as well be treated as "first wave". This game could go on for a LONG time. That's why I think roster wishlists are silly, because you're likely to get your choices

Will they add big chungus as a skin? Seems like an easy way to score with the redditors. Would be funny to spam baseball bat players out with big chungus

Attached: 598734659395.png (1506x868, 681.7K)

Probably a taunt.

>Like bugs bunny
>Play bugs
>Redit screams for a nerf since he destroys their main batman
>Now just feel depressed selecting him knowing the nerf is coming
Wish more people played bugs so they'd realize how to counter him and whine less
Feels like he is one of the only characters that require SOME thought put into what they do

Attached: 1659914971401.jpg (5120x2880, 3.37M)

Fuck, Dunkey's video already has more than a million views. That is a million people prevented from playing this crappy smash clone

wtf is that diana skin

Right you just keep thinking that...

>caring about e-celeb shit

>10x more people watching dunkey's videos than playing our crappy smash clone
MVsisters...not like this

Attached: 1651395209705.png (1589x750, 2.89M)

It's a comic one off golden eagle themed skin that the movie used for some reason

Bugs is absolutely bullshit but in a good way.
I very often end up laughing when I play as him, since I can get away with so much bullshit.
I don't know if Tazmanian Trigonometry helps but fuck me, I love to recover from an almost ko just to drop a safe on someone's head as they try to secure the kill.

I don't understand the hate for Taz however, maybe I missed the tornado being OP but compared to everyone else, Taz feels kind of subpar, it feels like I have no "priority" on move: if I attack at the same time as someone else, their hit goes through and my doesn't, unless I'm eating soup.

Keep

>Check comments
>Top comments are disagreeing with him
Dunkey isn't the king maker he once was.

>check comments
>all obvious bot and shill accounts
hmmm...very interesting

bugs is the ultimate noob filter

You're trying to hard. Dunkey having a crap opinion isn't going to kill the game.

>Superman fag grab not being canceled by a fully charged Superman Side Attack
fuck this game jesus

How do i know you're not a paid anti-shill sent by Nintendo?

it was already dying. dunk just put it in its grave

Attached: FN0bWnIVEAQxeCo.jpg (713x716, 137.88K)

SPEAR AND MAGIC HEL-MET

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 16.34K)

Ok if that's what you want to believe.

He's always been a tard who thinks he can make "serious" videos, whenever he does his viewers hate him. He thought Last of Us 2 was amazing.
I don't even need to watch his Multiversus video to know what it's about, non-stop rosterfaggotry, it's ok when Nintendo does it and "It... it just doesn't FEEL right."

I fought bugs a few times some good one so far and I use wonder women not gonna lie it’s fun fighting bugs because it’s true to it’s cartoon self

Chraged attacks being fucked over by anything really rustles my jimmies. I am still used to SF4 focus attacks in my mind.

KILL THE WABBIT
KILL THE WABBIT

>I just want people…to like me

Attached: Taz_Portrait_Full.png (836x900, 367.45K)

none of this multiversus shit on the board is organic. at least the nickelodeon guys were just honest autists, but these threads are just a marketing team all LARPing at discussion about the game back and forth at one another.

What's the flag on the upper right?

if they nerf finn he'll join taz in the dumped pile

Smash trannys are delusional.