What game?

What game?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-07 at 15-38-09 _v_ - Video Games - Catalog - 4chan.png (398x51, 3.99K)

Super Mario Odyssey

Dragons Dogma was going to be fucking insane. Maybe DD2 will recycle some of their better ideas

Unironically, almost every game.

Every Todd Howard(tm) game

I don't think Wind Waker would have magically become the game it should've been but it'd still be better than the final mess we got.

Infamous 3, why did they look at the trophy data

Xenosaga

Cyberpunk 2077.

Wind Waker

Any game with DLC

Wind Waker

Attached: 1633096319066.png (400x240, 128.5K)

Gothic 3

Twilight Princess

Rune Factory 5

Starbound hits way too hard with this.

Cyberpunk 2077

MGS2

>80% of the game cut
Yeah, I cant think of a bigger fuck.

Half-Life 2

Secret of Mana hands down, literally had so much removed they took it and made three different games with what got cut out of this game

I dont even understand why cut content in some games, as there has been many examples of games with cut content that players found laying around in the files and they simply put them back in the game via modding, like fallout 1 and 2, diablo 1, and the more polished graphics of the first watchdog game, among others

It can have multiple reasons, but when it's not because of lack of quality, too many bugs or other issues, it's just that the project lead deciding they don't want to have it in there.

the original fable. it was suppose to have an island of dragons or something. it's sad how that franchise regressed as it went along.

Can you give examples of some neat stuff that was cut from those respective games??

shadow of the colossus.
though i'm not really mad, just sad to see what could have been.