Which game has the best fanbase and why?

Which game has the best fanbase and why?

Attached: happymoon.png (335x262, 164.38K)

current lawbreakers

Donkey Kong

league of legends.

Sonic because they actually make better games

fate grand order

As a player this is complete dogshit, everyone who plays and enjoys Fate is an insufferable piece of shit

Umihara Kawase, all 30 of us.

Pre RE4 Resident Evil

i could go for some mcdonalds

Tetris.

Best Kawase threads are about the game and not fanart dumps. The vr threads were really intriguing, and they're what got me to try the Kawase games.

Sonic has the best and worst fan base at the same time.

On Any Forums? DMC threads are fun.

Ys threads on Any Forums are pretty nice. I don't like the ark vs. party stuff, but the general vibe is pleasant.

Attached: 737144.jpg (2868x2000, 3.95M)

They always end up in shit flinging between dmc5 dick riders and dmc5 haters

Sonic is split between the good kind of autism and the bad kind of autism, but I think you’re right that the best fandoms are ones that are actually productive themselves. I’d say that probably puts the Doom/Quake, Thief, and Tomb Raider communities pretty high up.

>Tomb Raider
The fuck does the Tombfags make?

Based. I feel like the community has been deader than usual the last few years though.

darkstalkers and digimon. if not a bit heavy in waifufaggotry, they tend to know their own games

Attached: sample_ac8f7c08f3202f0e36a128dcb3ddefdd.jpg (850x1201, 686.01K)

I love Kawase, but what is there to even talk about? I've already played every field to death, played the few hacks that exist Uku Umihara Kawase has unironically better level design than the original, speedrunning seems mostly solved, and there's very little chance of a new game ever coming out (deazniff doesn't count) since Nicalis uses the IP to make shovelware and the creator just posts on Twitter about the fotm games he plays.
Not really a fanbase, just a cozy piece of history.

Great levels for the classic games, same as Thief fans.

Attached: trle_screenshot_lg.jpg (1015x709, 875.33K)

it has the best doujins. the thread is not about the game. i don't play gachas