It was not that bad

It was not that bad

Attached: download-1.jpg (300x168, 9.06K)

It was, OP, you just have shit standards and a love of trannies.

They promised you an RPG
They delivered a glitchy broken action-adventure they had to hastily rewrite a few times

It's bad for the tranny shit alone

I don't think many of the complaints were about the story

Wasn't good either

It was a mediocre linear game with a really pretty empty open world.

Attached: 1649635339078.png (1149x706, 435.71K)

Any Forums is the only place that hates it, shocking no one who knows how contrarian this place is.

It's this generations Dragon Age 2.

Attached: 1573979117282.png (1013x619, 622.81K)

>Any Forums is the only place that hates it
Lol, lmao even

No, it's well known as a hunk of shit game that wildly underdelivered in what the devs promised.
That's its reputation. I mean, it was even straight up broken upon release.

based truth to power

Also tanked their market worth they spent years building up

>assume it was going to be an unfun bloated pile of shit
>i was correct
as usual

A lot of people shit on the lack of interactivity or content, glitchiness, or just poor design.

But for a game that's set in a distinctly futuristic setting it boggles me that you only get pistols, rifles, or shotguns. No futuristic weapons of any kind. No arc lightning gun, or gauss rifle, plasma gun. Nothing. The Order 1886 had cooler weapons. There's also shit for vehicles too, cars or bikes. No flying cars, no hover crafts, just shit cars.

Attached: 960x0.jpg (711x416, 53.74K)

It's not good either

It was removed from the PSN. You think that happened because people were praising it? How do you go through life being so dense?

>only worthwhile interesting thing was the pincer sword arms you could get
>was also pathetic damage wise and was a gimmick at best
What were they thinking

you should really leave your hugbox sometime. it's true the game was broken on last gen consoles, but lmao no one cares about poorfags.

>Still bringing stuff that happened more than one year ago
Its back on PSN and fully playable on PS4 now

bait aside it’s weird how this became the defacto defence for it online

Even those melee implants were all the same. Mash button for wild attacks, hold for power attack. There wasn't anything that really separated them from each other.

how is the truth weird?

In the tabletop game you can replace your kneecaps with chainsaws and jump on people, turning them into jelly. They gave us mantis blades, rocket launcher hands and fucking nano wire. Imagine my disapointment. That said, I have over 400 hours and I'm playing the game right now. I guess I don't care.

I just found it weird that people pushed really hard that having a different port or better hardware would somehow fix bugs or add content as if they would specify in development that having more ram or a better CPU meant the game would be entirely different, it’s weirder still that people bought that

>No futuristic weapons of any kind.
Any Forums is populated almost exclusively by absolute fucking mouthbreathers, huh?

interesting schizo theories user, good luck with them.

>muh smart guns
Is that what you were going to say? Tech weapons? What the fuck user.

That's a clear indicator that it was a mess. Something you conveniently ignored. Just like how it dropped their stock to fucking nothing and it still sits at $4.92 a share even now. It was removed from the PSN for like 8 months after release. That's fuckin significant. But I guess you just ignore anything that doesn't fit your preferred point of view.

Attached: EpgdDvzW4AIU1A6-1.jpg (1296x784, 76.22K)

Why do you care so much about graphs that depict rich people's feelings when you aren't one of the rich people?

>mantis blades and fucking nano wire
And I love how those two weapons handle exactly the fucking same.

I have the graphs and government backed funding to prove it

What then? A charge up shotgun? A pistol that ricochets? Oh god damn user you got me on that one. Never had a game with ricochets before.