First time going through the game, do I use english or japanese voices?

First time going through the game, do I use english or japanese voices?

Attached: 1637042191360.png (640x900, 1.05M)

English obviously.

japanese unless you like Haley Joel Osment screaming everytime you do an action.

English for the Ansem and in 2 the Xemnas voices

>first time playing this game
>better go get Any Forums's opinion before I make my own

Attached: 1659812564056889.png (757x800, 658.87K)

There are a bunch of disney characters, of course you pick English. Don't you want to hear Alice and Wendy Darling voiced by their original VA instead of some random nip? The english version is considered so primary that they rereleased it with JP subs for japan only along eith the rest of the content added for the US release.

>xemnas
I remember being about 12 when KH2 came out and reading the gamefaqs forums and losing my fucking sides because they would refer to xemnas as mansex

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21.64K)

Do you watch Disney movies in Japanese?

English. Haley Joel Osment was perfect in the first 2 games, especially 1, and you can't fucking miss out on Billy Zane as Ansem.

I mean did you watch Disney movies in Japanese dubs?

If you don't laugh at Mansex, you're already dead inside.

haley is shit in 2, but part of that is nomura lobotomizing sora

I pretty much only watched the old (50s-60s) disney movies. I don't think this game uses any of those original characters.

Sora had plenty of attitude in 2 and still teased people about girls or killed them in cold blood. Every game after, he's noticeably more dense and moralfaggy.

Its the one series I can think of where English is good and uses celeb voices well

Do you watch Disney movies in English or Japanese?

The most I’ve ever cringed in my life was when I was Skyping my friend when he had family visiting who walked in when he was playing this game at the little mermaid level. I feel pins and needles just thinking of it

English is the original.

Do people just forget you can turn the TV off?
It takes two seconds to reach for the remote the second you hear the door opening

>I should be fighting monsters here, but they're gone now, so it's this shitty rhythm game instead
That easy.

I was on Skype with my friend who was playing through Kingdom Hearts and his extended family was gonna come celebrate something and thry walked into his room to say hi whrn he was in the little mermaid world. I was embarrassed and I only listened to it happen on skype

>First time going through the game
Don't worry, it's not just you, the game just isn't very good.