Still no new single-player Predator vidya

>still no new single-player Predator vidya
What a shame.

Attached: 1659321-predator_concrete_jungle_1600.jpg (1600x1200, 387.95K)

injun girl sexo

It would be cinematic nogameplay garbage anyway.

Have you played Concrete Jungle?

new movie was pure reddit shit
predator is unstoppable in some scenes and a complete retard in others
no thanks, people also giving it bonus points cause the main actress is "hot"

AVP 2000
AVP 2
playstation 2 predator game
AVP 2010

>Third person action game
>a blend of Metal Gear Solid and Assassin's Creed(?)
>customise and personalise your own Yautja Youngblood, from skin colour and markings to Predlocks
>stalk and eliminate your prey, fight your way through, or both
>NO XENOMORPHS
>Start as a Youngblood with only Wristblades, Thermal vision biomask and a basic cloaking device
>successfully completing hunts earns you Honor Points (HP), with certain criteria increasing or decreasing the amount you earn
>buy and improve your gear/armor back on Yautja Prime, and visit the "Bloodlust Market" to purchase modifications or new cosmetics from NPCs
>one notable option being "Butcher's Corner", where you can have your weapons modified by an obese retired Yautja named "Butcher", at the cost of some Honor Points after your hunts depending on the extensivity of the modifications
>purchase items to aid in your hunt from "Salve and Salts", where a female Yautja named "Red-Cloud" will create healing items and her brother "Iron-Foot" will build you traps depending on the materials you bring them from your hunts
>weapons range from the simple Wristblades all the way to exotic armaments such as the Yautja Plasma Diffractor (Short range Plasma caster shotgun)

>Prototype but in a jungle
There, ill be expecting my paycheck tomorrow at noon

Xenomorphs and humies >>>>> Ya*tja

Based
Facehuggers are my fetish

black insectoid fingers made this post

In PVP yes, they get bullied by everybody

I watched Prey yesterday. I liked it.

>a complete retard in others
when?

>still no movie with a female Predator
>only 1 game with one

Give giant alien waifu!

Attached: DPdrrePXkAEczCR.jpg (1024x1024, 132.74K)

>titties
Are they even mammals?

I got so used to predator games as a kid I ended up hating how restrictive other game's jump height was

Attached: 1654257156669.jpg (683x683, 33.64K)

Yes the females do nurse.

Attached: cff48d1587690d8ba721110637475250--geek-art-mists.jpg (736x1041, 92.29K)

Sounds like it has the potential to be both A) another empty open-world grindfest with repetitive missions and B) an excellent semi-linear singleplayer experience with a high degree of player freedom. You’d have to be very careful not to end up on the wrong side of the fence.
Back in my day, female predators were indistinguishable from the males except by their larger size! Even if the comic the concept is lifted from is crazier than a full legion of crack addicts.

Attached: 9BA31EEE-581C-4968-B603-68206BBA43C5.jpg (604x904, 216.88K)

This and AvP:Extinction were some of my favorite games back in the day.
God I wish I still had them.

>Fem Preds are larger than Male Preds
oh this turns the small pp into the big pp

There's a version of AVP2 you can download which is still unofficially maintained and has active multiplayer servers

Add this
>game divided in levels
>each one is a different biome with their own climate, temperature, flora and fauna that you have to deal with (colder climate reduces your health, rain fucks with the cloak, poisonous plants/animals)
>the landscape also plays a role: i.e, your prey is in a cave behind a waterfall that will make you visible
>each one is big-ish and designed to allow different playstyles (stalking, full-on attack): jump from tree to tree, go through sewers, destroy power sources to turn off security systems...
Pretty much the Pred campaign from AvP 2010 but bigger.

>New Predator game with dlc with Arnie's voice in it
>It's asym horror shit

Attached: 987415265.jpg (269x273, 6.11K)

user, you just reminded me that I had to play this game on emulator, thanks.

predator feet erotic

Attached: predator image.jpg (615x1000, 109.54K)

same here, concrete jungle was a pretty fun game