Name a flaw

name a flaw

Attached: Tom_Clancy's_Splinter_Cell_-_Chaos_Theory_Coverart.png (256x355, 180.06K)

too linear

a nitpick of sorts, but the fact your visor changes what you see despite being a third-person game is a bit weird, almost as if you're playing as Sam stalking Sam at the same time

>ubisoft

Attached: When the V2 Rocket hits its self-destruct command just right.gif (954x614, 3.29M)

The player base is extinct, no more spies vs mercs kino

This and the controls filtered me hard. Just refunded it today.

It made every game after it shit in comparison.

You can't really play the PC version without a controller. Well you can but it's gay as hell.

It's a classic tps, there's nothing complicated in the controls
It's not an immersive sim, the give gives you a lot of choices for a pure stealth game

bathhouse

Level design is built with Xbox memory limitations in mind, making them quite small and boring.

Doesn't go on long enough. I've replayed this game twenty four times and spent 100 hours in multiplayer at its peak and I utilize some of its dialogue in day to day interactions without me even realizing it and my only regret after all these years is that the game ends. It's just so fucking amazing. Beating the game with zero unnecessary kills or detection on the highest difficulty and flawlessly sifting through the Bathhouse and Kokubo Sosho is an experience no other has given me since. Chaos Theory is one of the foundational pillars of based game design. It's absolutely flawless.

This. Everyone loves the bank level because its one of the most open levels in the game. Everyone hates the bathhouse because its the opposite.

Fucking this. They game should have been 20 levels at max.

I am praying that the level designers for Seoul and Bathhouse (and Maxime Cuckland) don't return for the remake

>Level design is built with Xbox memory limitations in mind, making them quite small
did you drink bleach?

My friend is trying to quick save on co op but it keeps crashing saying some shit about by buffer overrun

You get used to the scroll wheel pretty quick.

Knife and stun are one hit to win

boring

>and I utilize some of its dialogue in day to day interactions without me even realizing it
Based

Aren't they only remaking SC1 at the moment supposedly?
That game with open ended level design would be fantastic

Whenever I whistle for the dog I use the same ones as Sam.

He's getting old bros....
I hope they make those remakes soon

Attached: ironside2.png (1024x576, 712.72K)

you cant ghost missions in some of them you have to interrogate enemies to get passwords or to complete optional objectives i liked the first splinter cell more