Bandai Namco creates a trailer showing how the remake has less soul and overall looks worse

youtube.com/watch?v=h_xsM3XxZC0

>Bandai Namco creates a trailer showing how the remake has less soul and overall looks worse

Attached: image_2022-08-07_182145507.png (1152x648, 825.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K8ODrvzl1as
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>even the nu-logo is soulless

Who's getting the best head?

Holy shit the remake looks awful.
I hate myself because I know I'll buy it anyways.

I'll give it this. Nerfing the Rex fight was a good call. You'd better believe if they had kept it the way it was in the original it would have been the filter

On the left is what very well could be the final box art for the game. On the right was a mockup I made in 30 seconds.

Attached: image_2022-08-07_183307980.png (978x728, 886.21K)

>games still have expensive chinkplastic preorder bonus shit
do people actually still give a fuck about this shit?

Earlier I read a thread talking about how modern games have low contrast compared to ps1 and ps2 titles. I didn't really never noticed that (and how a good contrasted color palette enhances the soul of a game), but fucking hell, this trailer exemplifies that perfectly. What the hell, this looks so bland.

Attached: 1659847652566956.gif (1200x700, 936.69K)

Why does everything have to look so saturated. Why are current gen games so afriad of color

Still in brown and bloom era

Blame Fortnite and brown n bloom reactionaries. People complained for years about games being too grimdark so now everything that comes out is as colorful as a cereal box and over saturated as fuck

i like how they didn't even show the remade dark cave because remakes always butcher low light areas

>Why are current gen games so afriad of color
Are you fucking joking?
Look at every modern release from the past 5-6 years. It's all Fortnite comic book colorful shit. It's the most obnoxious color pallet Ive ever seen. Almost every new IP is following suite. I dont know what you retards are talking about. The brown and bloom era ended 10 years ago

>whats that green shit all over the floor
>probably just a low res stone texture bro

Attached: grass is stone.png (1007x1221, 1.32M)

more comparisons: youtube.com/watch?v=K8ODrvzl1as

Söyless vs Söy

They really fucked up Toc-Man. Just by making him a perfect circle he already feels less ominous. The imperfection of his shape really sold the feeling that he was supposed to be a shitty recreation of the real Pac-Man. Plus the new jetpack shit really fucks up the purpose of the fight. Each phase was meant to copy Pac-Man move set, it was cool. This jetpack stuff feels lame and pandering.

Attached: image_2022-08-07_190439534.png (1905x542, 829.41K)

>reactionaries

Yeah, the new design is also reminiscent of the design that Pacman had in the Ghostly Adventures games.

>everyone in the comments praising the visuals/other stuff
Stupid Any Forums

Yeah I'm not feeling the jetpack thing. The best part of the fight was that toc man was a mirror of your own moves. And he was the best boss because of it

this smell like pajeets