What things have you discovered that you still don't have answers to?

What things have you discovered that you still don't have answers to?

Attached: bayside_marina.jpg (600x600, 49.03K)

sloppy coding
these people went on to make gta online kek

Is that where you find the purple dildo?

yeah your mom's there

What's wrong?

kek

Is that....an area with no missions or points of interest????? OH GOD IM GOING INSANE

>OH MY GOD IS THAT AN UNUSED PART OF THE MAP? AAAAAAAH I'M GOING INSAAAAANE!
I hate you faggots so much.

>one minute 4 seconds apart

It's an area of the map where you can take gang control, despite the fact that you aren't suppose to take gang control of anywhere outside of the first island. You're an absolute dipshit
You replied to the wrong post their friendo

If you fly way off the map, more areas become part of the turf war thing. It's a confirmed bug.
Thing is, one of the missions from Salvatore actually requires you to fly out like that, and the result is always this spot in the northwest harbor.

Canned "channer" replies are so fucking boring, might as well post a basedjack with how banal you are

Seething tranny zoomie. dilate.

>Canned "channer" replies are so fucking boring, might as well post a basedjack with how banal you are

Attached: 1586159510522.jpg (647x740, 53.59K)

Probably remnants of cut content. I would surmise that they intended new areas to unlock as gang war turf as you progressed, but changed their minds. Then they intelligently decided the best way to disable the feature was to just move the triggers to nigh inaccessible locations instead of removing them to avoid bugs or make it easy to reimplement, but they didn't forsee a designer intentionally sending players outside the map.

There were supposed to be more gang territories you could take over that were cut, but the bug is caused by memory corruption when you go too far out of bounds, and it can mess with other things too like vehicle and pedestrian spawns.

You are below nggiers lmao

Other than taking it over meaning your territory in LS can be attacked when you're in a different city (otherwise didn't happen if you weren't also in LS), was it so bad that there was a Vagos colony by the docks here?

cope

that corner had soul, only redditors and zoomers who never played it disagree.

SA had a lot of cool spots that the game straight up ignores

What's his fucking point?

Attached: bear.png (800x600, 472.16K)