Game has inconsistent art style

>game has inconsistent art style

Attached: IMG_2022-08-07_17-21-50.jpg (1440x1440, 1M)

Its fucking Mario Kart homie, not Gears of War

top SOUL
bottom SOULLESS

Soul, soulless.

>game has a dev who is a lying sack of shit

Attached: file.png (761x485, 164.04K)

WAIT NO I FUCKED UP
THE OVERSATURATED AND CHEAP ARTSTYLE ON THE BOTTOM IS SUPPOSED TO BE SOUL

Bottom SOVL
Top SOI

At least they turned mario kart into the kinder garden game it is

the meme is looks like shit = soul
looks bad = soulless
lurk more newfags

Top has way too much fucking bloom. Do people just not play mk8? It's the worst course and almost unplayable

If top didn't have washed out colors, it would clearly be better than bottom, "muh simplistic artstyle" be damned.

top has terrible color but looks better anyways, the bottom only looks good on an actual retro console

>brawl vs smash 4

Bottom looks SOUL. Colorful, stylized, pops out. Top is soulless. Trying too hard to be realistic despite having dated graphics and shit textures, bloom, and washed out colors.

>nintentroons are actually defending it

Both are good

Yes. Give me stylized, colorful tracks over that weird blend of cartoon and realism nintendo was trying to get in the early wii u days. Plus more tracks is always based. Seethe, snoy.

I think MK9 is already in early development for the next console. The Pass courses are to make the next game more impressive looking in comparison.

Attached: Mk8.jpg (1865x1080, 467.43K)

Soulless & Soulless
The last good Mario Kart game was Wii

>game arbitrarily limits your mechanical expression

Attached: mario kart8 jump.webm (1280x720, 582.73K)

Least the lakuta is faster in this game and keeps the pace. In previous games even getting grabbed by him one time is enough to put you on 1st to 8th an never catching up

That's one of the better changes 8 made to the series. Wii was insufferable with that shit.

>Give me stylized, colorful tracks
So the MK8 tracks aren't stylized and colorful now that cheap mobile game tracks are added to the game?

Attached: MK8-DLC-Course-GBA_RibbonRoad.jpg (5120x2880, 3.1M)

Yeah, it's bullshit. It took a while to get use to it after playing CTR.

Cunt really didn’t care about this game other than it’s roster, the extra modes and museum aspect are utter shit, the single player is just a samey slog, and the online is somehow worse than Wii U. People complain about games like tennis aces and new horizons feeling unfinished and lazy yet never comment on this trite.

Top and bottom have the same number of coursed, but top is $60 and bottom is $25, or free if you have the subscription. Of course the quality wont be the same. If they were going to do switch level quality they would have broken it up into 3 $20 packs.