Naughty Dog Has Fallen

Ever since Druckmann turned the structure of the company itself upside down, the company hasn't released a SINGLE original work. Don't believe me? Check for yourself:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Naughty_Dog_video_games

Compare that to their amazing streak before with only 1-2 years between AAA blockbuster games and it's clear something's gone wrong with the once promising studio. Was Hennig's forced exodus a grave mistake, Any Forums? How the fuck does one employee ruin a whole company this fast? He's the Naughty Dog Co-President now as well.

Attached: 2022-08-07 17_05_33-Window.png (666x502, 410.62K)

It's just costs and dev times becoming absolutely ridiculous due to aiming for that QUADRUPLE A quality. It's why Redemption 2 was in development for like 8 years as well.

Takes time to make movies without a film crew.

Naughty Dog has literally NEVER made an original game. They're all fucking copies of other games with different skins. I don't think they've ever released a single game that innovated the genre in any way, they've just always copied whatever was popular at the time. Maybe Crash was somewhat original with the way they handled the camera/platforming? But:

>Jak and Daxter: basic bitch platforming collectathon game because that was popular at the time
>Jak 2/3: Ripped off GTA because that was popular at the time
>Uncharted: shitty movie game because that was popular at the time
>Last of Us: zombie cinematic TPS because zombies and TPS's were popular at the time

Have they ever made a game that was just solely their idea?

Attached: oyvey.png (742x354, 120.74K)

Niel won and Any Forums lost, seethe

Attached: 1658436513725386.png (883x881, 637K)

i wonder if he feels stupid about BLMtards buying 40k dollar dogs with his money

the most jewish thing about this is how cheap they are

i didnt lose all my core staff.
anger and ruin any chance of a person in the game industry EVER working with me again, to the point i have to lie and trick people outside o it to complete a game.
lose over 40 mill on my shitty sequel.
spend millions awards and get no sales.
cry on twitter daily how my "game" is great and the world is wrong

Probably didn't help a lot of people left the company after TLOU2
>70% turn over rate

>lose over 40 mill on my shitty sequel
TLOU2 sold bad?

Attached: EZJUc88.jpg (1605x1423, 768.71K)

>$500 dollar donation
>a literal multimillionaire

Capitalism was a mistake.

About only a million legitimate copies were sold, and even then they probably weren't all full retail price. And that's not even counting any returns/refunds.

So Japanese retailers bought to many copies of the game? That's still money going to ND and Sony.

Attached: nd.png (784x713, 52.31K)

Attached: 57d.jpg (1450x2495, 1.07M)

nobody who donated to that nonsense will never admit they got screwed and the whole thing is a sham

A single original work that blows the rest of video game writing out of the water.

And it's still such a shit-tier game built on top a decent tech demo. With high investments comes low creativity. Everything the super rich touch turns into shit. I would love to see subhuman garbage like Bezos and Musk publicly tortured to death.

They are working on a new project though. Some space game I think. The editors have a gravity setting at least.

RDR2 was dogshit in every way but graphics.

>kike tooks over
>creativity dies
>whole studio becomes just a tool to stroke the kike's bloated ego
Many such cases