Don't play an MMO call PSO2 NGS

Don't play an MMO call PSO2 NGS.

Attached: Dozer.png (1920x1080, 3.25M)

Hadn't planned on it, but thanks for the advice

Too late I already play it.

Did you like N-Summoner? Or that they bother adding side story for npcs?

Attached: waker concept art.png (2048x1287, 2.12M)

I still don't play Waker because I'm focusing on add on skills, I want to try it however, it looks fun, when they release the easy multi weapon for Kaizaar I will multi weapon my launcher with harmonizer, by that time I will be done grinding all the classes to lv 30 and will sub waker to my ranger so it can get to lv 55, one in that level I will switch classes and fall back to my fixa attack lv2 sechetyl launcher until lv 60 so I can switch to the Kaizaar harmonizer.

The short stories for characters are nice, they should do many more.

THREE NIGGAS
T
H
R
E
E

>because I'm focusing on add on skills
My condolence to your bank. Getting level 20 main is almost impossible. There two event for the easy kaizaar. Soloing Trinita and the field run. I assume you're not ganna bother with the first one.

i'm interested it looks real stylish
i'm a mmorpg n00b how hard is it gonna be?

I used to solo pyramid when it was new but only got up to A rank, I doubt many people are willing to go through the pain of getting S rank or going to pyramid at all so I will get some medals with A rank, gonna do the races too.

So far my main skill for ranger is 14, I only have 11M so I need to be careful, I guess I'll pam tier 1 to raise it to at least 16, ultimately I will use Waker so I should contemplate leveling Force too for tech damage up.

NGS is actually two game. Base PSO2 and NGS. Because of this, you ganna need 105 gb+. If you cannot bother with this storage space, don't bother. From here, ask your self, are you willing to be a F2P pleb that would barely make enough money to buy cosmetic? Gearing and the gameplay itself is easy and fine, but cosmetic is the main reason people play this game in the first place. This is another hurdle you have to accept if you're going to play this game.

Attached: 7u7wjbr40ry51.jpg (456x632, 355.13K)

>105 gb+
i still can't believe the burning pile of shit this game turned into

Now now, don't scare user, is perfectly possible to get cosmetics as a f2p, I'm f2p and have a pretty big array of cosmetics, is one hair that is completely fucked on the pricing.

Yeah, that isn't surprising at all. Equalizer Brancle and fatty can go fuck itself. Good luck on the trinita solo, though.

For the rank up, I just use the first option, but I assume the RNG is worse than the third option. It took me 100 RA cube just to get 19.

Attached: 345423.png (593x383, 217.89K)

And certain idle, emote, desireable bikini, and M CAST head for some odd reason.

It's not an MMO

>generic mmo daily
>zone full of players doing open world raid via giga and ancient
>has dungeon via geolab and purple triggers
>has generic group content raid via urgent quest
>has events
>has an economy
>tons of people interact in cities
How is it not? Don't tell me you're that kind of user that think having billions of players in one place is an mmo.

If he plays as a female, he kind of fucked. If he plays as a male, everything is super cheap. robots in generals are 50/50.

Everything's instanced

Tranny game

Attached: 1631523211373.png (852x1222, 1.85M)

>pastel colors are tranny shit now
Touch grass.

tranners are fun to game with though