How old are you? Do you still enjoy playing vidya?

Not baiting anyone here, just trying to figure out if it's depression or just growing out of it, for me

Attached: 1659908734195.jpg (1080x662, 99.74K)

I enjoy videos but thats just because I have no one to talk about them with and am self aware of the shittiness of my life.

Attached: 6p69j2.jpg (500x1101, 103.71K)

I don't often enjoy videogames* but

23. Yes. My taste has evolved since I was younger though. Some types of games are just really boring to me. But I still enjoy playing the types of games I like, and occasionally trying new things.
I suggest taking a break from the internet, in my experience it's totally consuming and makes me feel like shit, which extends to the inability to enjoy things including video games.

Attached: 1657671777745.jpg (982x558, 113.5K)

25 and yes though i am trying to expand my horizons

A little bit after taking a long break. Vidya is basically all I did middle school-college. Graduated 2 years ago and sold my PC to pay off loans. Since then I've picked up guitar and a girlfriend. I'm definitely a whole lot less depressed and I'm actually looking forward to the future, but I really miss comfy days off just playing games without a care in the world.

So it goes; you always want what you can't have. Just gotta enjoy the now I guess.

35 and I still enjoy destroying kids in Apex Legends after work, but that's about it. Wife and kids take up most of my time plus work.

A little. Its nowhere as fun or fulfilling as it used to be, but on the brightside this lets me focus on other hobbies like drawing and worldbuilding.

Attached: 1659475955958869.jpg (1092x1092, 269.49K)

Yes, I still do when life responsibilities aren't eating at me. It's very fun and meditative. Sometimes I marathon, sometimes I play very little. Indie games are some of my favorites these days.

The trick is to have at least ONE other non-work interest. I thought I would grow out of games ten years ago, but I keep coming back.

t. 40 year-old who's been playing games since the NES days

34. I enjoy mostly metroidvanias lately, like FIST or Blasphemous, beside the MP of TLoU. Big AAA bore me a bit nowadays.

Pushing 32. Aside from a few autismo single player games, I play vidya almost exclusively to socialize with friends and family out of state. We've had a blast just finding janky cheapo indie games on steam.

I still enjoy them but only short 1-2 hour sessions per day since have other stuff to do.

I'm 21, still playing a good bit. I mostly aim for story driven games myself, but I do play a good bit of multiplayer because a lot of my irl friends love to so it brings a sense of camaraderie

Attached: 238592406_253417589983741_1153659937698434718_n.jpg (1920x1080, 1.65M)

It’s been years since I really got into something that wasn’t a VN or a fighting game. These days I either look for pure stories or pure gameplay, without much in between.

on the edge of being 22
i regularly play and enjoy clone hero
i finished recursive ruin around a couple of weeks ago and really liked it
I finished hyperbolica about a week ago and thought it was ok
I finished oneshot about a couple of months ago and thought it was really comfy
thats as much as I remember

Attached: 1658419420296008.jpg (640x615, 37.9K)

I will break out of the simulation soon
run

Sometimes I do find a game that makes me absolutely hyped. Last one was pic related. As corny as it was I had a great time from start to finish and accidentally deleted my save after I unlocked Sam's sword. I didn't get to have cool autismo fights with it.

Attached: 53634-thisisntmysword-1.png (1485x836, 763.65K)

these days for some reason i almost exclusively play single player games unless playing with a friend/s

find doing things at my own pace is funner at this age than getting yelled at by some faggot because i didn't do something quick enough kek

Attached: 1470627518424.gif (328x238, 3.99M)

35 and yes. Last thing I played was Doom Eternal's World Spear Master Level on Nightmare. It kicked my ass, and then I kicked its ass. Felt amazing.

>29
>Wife + fully employed + no kids
I have lost all will to sit at my desk and hop on to game with the boys anymore because my work is hybrid (4 days wfh, 1 day office). I work from the same desk as my PC so I have fatigue of being at my desk after work is done, plus I have zero time after having dinner / other projects around the house. I do have a stimmy dicky however so I am enjoying sekiro and fallen order right now and plan on playing all of Parasite Eve through RetroArch again.

Attached: 1659615246617156.jpg (750x742, 502.76K)

31. I don't enjoy anything. Playing videogames sucks slightly less than doing a thousand-yard stare through a window.

Attached: 74675624531.jpg (240x320, 28.27K)

growing out of it. i forgot the details on it, but there's a reason why we hold on to what we were exposed to in our adolescence and we get reluctant to accepting change as we grow older.
my hope in gaming though is in some of the more independent games, i feel like there is good growth and plenty original things to find there

I’m 48