Government sending feel-bad rays into my head again

>government sending feel-bad rays into my head again
Can't play vidya for more than 20 min without feeling depressed now. Thanks.

Attached: 1658779932999359.png (1080x1290, 154.34K)

Just put foil on your windows

99% of the time, there's some kind of identifiable external reason why you feel like shit. it's never neurotransmitter levels or government mind control.

It's probably because he shitposts with retards on 4channel all day.

The security police cupboard-car has been outside my apartment for weeks now.

I find my depression is mostly caused by poor health or bad social relationships or lack of good ones.

Haha, who would be stupid enough to do that if it always makes them feel worse...

t. glowie

go do something productive
and if you think you're actually depressed, find a therapist and tell them you're not interested in antidepressants
if you can't afford a therapist, make small changes to get yourself on a schedule where you sleep enough, exercise at least 30 minutes, and cut out sugar from your diet.

Cmon, shoot up a school already.

I'll project feel great rays onto you. I can't block the feel bad rays but I can combat it so you end up feeling just good.

^ nose of impossible size

I will try to block as much of the feel bad rays while you project the feel good rays

LIZ HAETS THE ANTICHRIST

Attached: 1637845180753.png (688x800, 475.98K)

I feel the kikeness through the monitor

Here inside sweden have we security police and they using themselves of cupboard-car to shoot feel-bad-ray inside our brain

It's most likely they are experimenting Havana Syndrome rays on random citizens like you

They're literally just daemons trying to take over your mind, lmaoing at the govt conspiracy retarts

Mom buyed wrong chips and now is store closed
i calling her for a whore and get incelrage and going inside in boyroom

the king.

>Consciousness begins slipping out of reality again

Attached: 1624926299831.jpg (600x548, 31.05K)

>glowing hands typed this

You're supposed to get your dopamine rushes from trolling your handlers

Attached: 1635458653040.jpg (1024x767, 255.59K)

Next time get a work and go buy your shit with your money, parasite.

Attached: 1512495346286.jpg (640x640, 98.88K)

of course i will mail in the king's yarn

I working not for i have sitted in boyroom in 12 year and my life is cerebral palsy on ground of this
mom sending placebank ads for work but i saying pull to hell

Have you heard about the YouTuber Foodgeek?

Should I play the cat game?

I bought a bag of chips secretly and my parents found out. My mother is very angry. What do I do?

Lol, the castle'er homosexuall is seething like usual.

You will actually project gay raya onto him and will make him be a depressed fag

cant find job and my life is cp because of it

W-what about the other 1%???

You joke but this I literally what the cia and fbi does, why do you think none of these shootings never happen on government places

Im feeling like im at the lowest point of my life. Ive been diagnosed with ADHD and Aspergers. Ive been on ritalin for 2 months. 1st month was titration with extended release which didnt do jack. 2nd month i tried IR and 1st week of that was the happiest week of my life since i was fucking 12. I could read books again. I could watch movies. I could do anything. After a week ive started feeling weird. 3rd week i felt like someone lobotomized my prefrontal cortex and then i just stopped.
I was actually a functioning human being.
Working towards things that made me happy. For a fucking week i was normal.
At this point i really dont care. Ill try get amphetamines prescription. If that wont work ill go through all the off label shit and go straight to meth if that wont do jack.

Attached: 1603248731926.jpg (200x233, 11.25K)