Evolve

>player count keeps rising higher every day
>reached 2.3k players today
>not even listed anymore
>somehow catching up with Back 4 Blood
lmao

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 856.07K)

when you upgrade perks in the menu does anything happen or not? if it's broken then the monster literally can't win

Before this turns into a coomer thread, is there a reason why people would be playing this long-dead game now?

perk upgrading is broken
however, you most definitely don't need perks to win on either side

there's already a teraurge thread up

what an awful design holy shit, I love how you can tell they just made the coombait thighs and then went, uhhhhh shit TENTACLES

because it was literally dead as of 2018, servers were down
yet a couple weeks ago, they came back up without warning
and a week ago, all of the first tier perks got unlocked for everyone
and just yesterday, daily login bonuses started popping up again
something fucky is going on

I've been getting recommended shit for it on Youtube all of a sudden so maybe an e-celeb started a trend?

Whoever designed B4B and thought it needed perks and other suck bullshit was out of their fucking minds.
Left 4 Dead 2 is still king. It's a simple game with simple pleasures.
No fucking cancerous skill trees or weapon attachments. The multiplayer is straightforward and the zombies actually fucking feel like zombies.
B4B was such a fucking joke of a game not even killing zombies was satisfying.
The one thing they had to get right they deliberately fucked up.
Shit game will be shit for life.
Evolve is a prime example of how little these faggots know about balance and convoluted bullshit ruining games.
Before the servers got the plug pulled the game was already a fucking mess not worth the effort of trying to clean up. Might as well abandon the whole thing. That's how fucking far they ruined the balance and everyone knew it.
The game fucking sucks for both the hunters and the monster. At high elo you'll ALWAYS see the same line up of hunter faggots and the same asshole spamming Goliath. Nothing changes.
Fucking cancerous meta-game.

Stage 2 had far, FAR better balance than OG
Yes, some hunters are better than others. Same for monsters. It's asinine to ask for perfect balance. ESPECIALLY in asymmetrical games like these. There will always be a meta.
I disagree heavily about it being unsalvageable though. Increasing the CD on planet scan and the amount of windup on the dome drop would be a step in the right direction. To say nothing of completely retooling or outright removing the blood leech/grave robber perks.

found the b4b cuck
tl dr schizo lmao

Is this the thread?

Attached: 1654991665175.png (1000x1500, 825.43K)

user this is an evolve thread

No, fuck off.

You sure?

Attached: 1635538558811.png (794x701, 189.35K)

WRAITH SEX WRAITH SEX WRAITH SEX WRAITH SEX WRAITH SEX WRAITH SEX
ONLY AFTER MARRAIGE THOUGH

user we're going to kill her
there will be no marriage

BASED
I KNEEL

Attached: 1615796189219.jpg (800x900, 424.1K)

Piss off.

I don't understand

Is monster insanely op now or I am just very good at it? I am getting 10+ streaks pretty consistently even though I expected to be a raped to death by new "no stealth" mechanics.
t. play on everybody other than spider

Evolve's surprise resurgence is another chance for Wraith to get more love and attention.

You all have a duty to fulfill. We won't get another opportunity.

I thought everyone was complaining that the game was unbalanced because the monster doesn't stand a chance if the hunter are even halfway competent.

>no stealth
Juking the planet scan is fun and viable
But no, at equal skill levels the game still favors hunters

Watching legacy feels very weird. Monster never gets caught unless he wants to be. Most people just go and fight at stage 2 for fun and giggles, not because they need to. It was practically easy mode for mosters.