Why does this game make so many people butthurt? and is it good?

Why does this game make so many people butthurt? and is it good?

Attached: R (39).jpg (800x800, 132.25K)

I only ever see coom threads about it so it's probably shit.

The entire series is shit gameplay to space out ebin cinematic cutscenes and DUDE SEX XD. Its the exact opposite of what a game should be.

Aww someones butthurt

cause its as dumbed down as skyrim but its drones like to pretend its some hardcore cult classic game

It's actually really good aside from a couple of low points in the main story. Also this is the first witcher game I completed, you can definitely play it before the others. I've played the first one off and on but never finished it. Definitely get the complete edition on sale. It's a steal for 10 hours considering all the content.

Any Forums seethes about it because it's good, there's all there is to it, it has overwhelming acclaim everywhere else

10 dollars not hours lol, logged over 100 hours in this game completing the side quests and main story.

It was good 'till it became popular.

It's not horrible

>is it good
no. but it can be enjoyable. it's a solid 4/10 and worth a pirate if the lore interests you but be ready for janky controls and tedium that calls itself RPG elements.

its a 6/10. it doesn't really get hate. just people who say it isn't the 10/10 this board insists it is.

Because it is racist, not enough diversity.

Yeah, it's good.

It's a very normiecore game but one of the few ones that have actual Soul
It could've been an actual RPG to boot but CDPR are retarded (see kurwapunk)

It's a phenomenal game. Anyone who says otherwise is just being disingenuous or has issues with the genre as a whole. Play it on the hardest difficulty. it will be hard as balls early but you'll grow into it and by midgame you'll roll.

everybody bitching about the witcher 3 but then praising shit like red dead redemption 2 and other console ports that have 0 gameplay
it's good, I liked it
pro tip - play on hardest difficulty

>ebin cinematic cutscenes
it doesn't really have those either

I thought it was trash but after having played ER it's actually a master piece.

I always thought the criticism of the combat in this game was way overblown. Its not great or anything but I had fun with it.

>is it good?
No.