Anybody playing the Call of Duty mobile Ghost in the shell collab?

Anybody playing the Call of Duty mobile Ghost in the shell collab?

Attached: ghost in the shell collab.png (1526x944, 2.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5g8J7Ed4BHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's probably the most cancerous sentence I have ever read.

Attached: pencil.gif (344x392, 39.39K)

Would anyone playing that game be old enough to even have seen any of the ghost in the shell movies or series?

jesus christ, no

That screenshot is a known carcinogen as well.

>new!
>free!
>link to social account
>battle royale
>operation assemble

>tfw mobile games have sexier women than AAA developers
how?

Call of Duty is almost a 2 decade old series now.

Let me guess OP...
The girl in your picture cannot be gotten for free

>manga, movie, or SAC design
>no floof
Who cares

Don't really know what you mean. It's only around 5 years old.

yeah but do you really think it's 40 year olds playing this purple tinted fortnite clone? this game is clearly made for kids

youtu.be/5g8J7Ed4BHE

No need the battle pass.

Warzone cucks and their shitty skins will be obsolete in a few months. Why would i waste money on mobile shit?

>battle pass
So you can't get her for free, got it

Why would you did this.

Attached: 32BCB212-A23C-43D9-A4EC-08FA6A9426EF.gif (500x271, 370.89K)

Her design's based on the 2020 Netflix series which just had a second season, so certainly anyone old enough to play a 2019 CoD game would be old enough to see that too.

Attached: SAC_2045.jpg (1448x2048, 355.18K)

Last GITS was 2nd GIG
Everything after doesn’t count

No troon, apex mobile only

Attached: Screenshot_20220709_171329_com.ea.gp.apexlegendsmobilefps.jpg (2340x1080, 1.58M)

that trainwreck of comedy got a sequel? goddamn clown world.

What's stopping you faggots from installing Bluestacks and just dabbing on kids and cattle with your superior mkb controls?
The average phonetranny's skills are no different from a bot's. Huge ego and dopamine boost.

don't forget
>2 ingame currencies

Do people actually play this game, the 2 times I tried it, it wasn't fun becuase I was just absolutely curbstomping in every lobby, like I'm 100% this shit is just bots or the people playing are lobotomized.

Call of Duty mobile supports controller and keyboard. If you use an emulator it detects it you play with keyboard and controller users, touchscreen users play with each other.

Attached: Screenshot_20220805-194739_Call of Duty.jpg (2400x1080, 1.24M)

When you begin, it'll mostly be bots

Meant for.

At that point you're probably better off just playing one of the actual games on console or the pc version for modded maps.

fpbp

kek what in the actual F U C K
Does dabbing on kiddies and goycattle really affect profits that fucking much??!?!?! I mean, I know it did because I used to play LoL, but still. To go that far for a mobile piss stain, must mean the difference between me going 55/2/30 or a whale spending $10k.

Absolutely surreal

Attached: 123.jpg (486x309, 30.83K)