twitch.tv/topshelfesports
start.gg/tournament/wavedash-2022/event/melee-singles

Attached: goat.png (602x683, 522.81K)

why are they wearing masks

we are in the middle of a global pandemic

It's in California and is run by turboliberals

Nerds are subservient

they also got pronouns under their name

Uhh, that ended back in February when Russia invaded Ukraine.

the only people wearing masks at Fete (Europe) were trannies lel

Attached: soyjak joker.png (380x507, 26.97K)

Couldn't Nintendo make Melee HD with the same physics engine or do they hate Meleebros too much

Switch input lag ewwww

for what purpose?

nintendo hates everyone who buys their games. and i dont blame them

Thanks, didn't hear about this tourney. Am surprised it was scheduled for the same weekend as evo.

Right, when will it end man? I mean, it's the summer now, these fear peddlers aren't going to de-escalate mask rules come winter time and flu season.

Attached: smokingCat.jpg (480x360, 28.69K)

hbros is he going to win?

are you triggered?

wait mango is actually losing to bottom feeder like kodorin now? absolutely pathetic

>pronouns
no wonder why they got kicked from EVO

AND THIS HOBO IS CONSIDERED THE GOAT?
Why are SMELEE so fucking retards and smelly idiots?

Who is the real GOAT?

no person with a brain considers him goat

Nobody in my family has had Corona yet.
It's all completely overblown, a sham to redistribute even more wealth to the top 1%.
Sick people die all the time but for some reason Corona is the only virus that warrants global lockdowns.

Wtf happened to mang0

The only thing carrying him is his social skills. How do you get worse at melee when it's your only source of income?

Any Forums dicksucked this hobo for the last 5 years, calling him the GOAT
Now he can't even compose himself to get into top 8
Can weALL AGRRE that he is a fake goat, only carried by his Falco? Horrible personality, cringe player and an absolute cuck.,

theres only one melee player who isnt a cuck and he quit melee and disappeared years ago

Mang0 is in the top 100 earners on twitch he does not need to play melee anymore

No, you are a brainlet and type like a nigger. He's not the GOAT, he's a sick player but just not even close to Armada. Saying Mang0 isn't clearly the second greatest to ever do it is just as ridiculous.

Why would they? The people who play Melee don't give a shit about graphics, and generally play on 480i CRTs anyway.

He is not, not anymore and Hbox has gotten that right to get called as the 2nd greatest ever. He is just a good melee player, and a hobo. STOP DICKSUCKING THIS FUCKING HOBO HOLY SHIT YOU MONGOL