Would he approve of Stray?

Attached: 1646211350090.png (894x894, 800.14K)

>cat isn't black
It's trash

yes as he loved cats

Cat memes aside, is it worth a pirate?

Attached: cats.jpg (1500x1000, 258.55K)

Sure.

mmmm

It'd be the one video game he ever enjoyed, unless they've made some video game about appreciating architecture.

It's worth buying

I didn't play it nor saw gameplay of it and I can safely say that it is not worth it.

AHAHUAHUAHU

lol

>What a boy he was! I watched him grow from a tiny black handful to one of the most fascinating & understanding creatures I've ever seen. He used to talk in a genuine language of varied intonations—a special tone for every different meaning. There was even a special "prrr'p" for the smell of roast chestnuts, on which he dotes. He used to play ball with me—kicking a large rubber sphere back at me from half across the room with all four feet as he lay on the floor. And on summer evenings in the twilight he would prove his kinship to the elfin things of shadow by racing across the lawn on nameless errands, darting into the blackness of the shrubbery now & then, & occasionally leaping at me from ambush & then bounding away again into invisibility before I could catch him. I still mourn my old Nigger-Man, who vanished into his native night in 1904.

He wouldnt mind

Damn, Lovecraft was just like us, huh?

Not really. It's an indie title that is taking advantage of people who love cats. As a game it's really unremarkable.

Look at this faggot

That's not Niggerman though.

HA HA HA NIGGERMAN NIGGERMAN NIGGERMAN
HA HA HA

Attached: 3oTDP5B.jpg (685x652, 154.13K)

*Blocks your path*

Attached: mark-twain-cats-5c88c44f60ae0__700.jpg (700x1077, 84.01K)

What?