A new Fatal Fury/Garou game has been greenlit

Announced at Evo 2022

Attached: FZlbP1pXEAE4Zhh.jpg (1920x1080, 168.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YP3wVygHLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally who? No one cares give me tekken 8

>discord filename
Go back.

That's cool. SNK has been consistently putting out good games that appeal to their fans. I hope the new Garou is what fans want.

hope it's good
feels a bit hilarious that THIS is the entirety of the teaser though, god damn
youtube.com/watch?v=7YP3wVygHLg

better see the whole fucking MOTW cast in there

Certainly they existed…

>they actually announced a new Garou game
>people legitimately waited 20 years for this

SNK are insane right now

Attached: 1635755258013.jpg (332x332, 11.73K)

>green lit
looking forward t playing it in 5 years

wat

>discord file name
Go back.

thanks mr bonesaw

That saudi money doing work

This must be the worst teaser I've seen in a long time. The god damn zoomed in pan over the artwork was just the icing on the cake. Who thought that was a good idea?

>>>nu-SNK

This. Everyone might as well forget this exists till like 2025. That's even if it actually comes out. If it just got green-lit then it getting canceled within the next few years isn't 0% chance.

those blinded by ambition

Where's Goenitz?

which saudi made this happen

Most likely MBS through the suggestion of one of his family.

not dead

Great, see you in 2025. Reminder that KOF XV was formally announced in 2019.

Anyway, it would be a great chance to show grown ass Mr. Karate II in it for modern fans unless they are planning to resurrect Art of Fighting as well. Also MILF Mai, the fact Garou only had Terry as a returning character was pretty crazy in retrospect, it was like Street Fighter III vanilla getting rid of most classic characters but never having updated releases to bring at least Chun-Li and Akuma back.

>MILF Mai
You'll get adult Hokutomaru instead

A new Garou only makes sense if they totally change the graphics.
Because if it is going to be a tweaked KOFXV, people will say "so this is like kof with less characters"

Nah, SNK went out of their way to make a story reason since XIV to bring beloved, but once dead, characters back, they have fallen onto OG pandering hype, Garou 2 is very likely to suffer "World Warrior" syndrome, following Street Fighter’s example, by brining as many classic Fatal Fury characters back before filling in with new blood.

The game is definitely years away at this point, graphical changes are a given, but how much better than XV remains to be seen.

Samurai Shodown only looked just a bit better than XIV, and it of course with much less characters, although it was all from the ground up since nobody from XIV could be recycled.

so, historically, Fatal Fury is where SNK went and put all kind of weird mechanics in its games, and I hope that continues so it's not just KOF but not really
although, MOTW is probably the least innovative game mechanically in the entire FF franchise, it's arguably "what if SNK developed SF3" lol