Well Any Forums? Is she right?

Well Any Forums? Is she right?

Attached: ragnarok dev.png (828x1348, 283.76K)

Fuck no

Attached: 1591402984211.png (879x670, 1.07M)

FPBP

>she

How the fuck is she making less cash than I do working at retail?

Attached: confused neku.gif (500x370, 995.77K)

Attached: file.png (1053x867, 379.57K)

Based

>3000 hours
A man could do it in half the time.
No wonder release dates keep getting pushed back.

Attached: 1628726493684.jpg (256x192, 14.93K)

Read, nigga, read!

post the pirate chad one

hi i don't care about the game can i pay them $10 to fire you thanks

>one dev indie game
>$70

Of course its a woman. The absolute hubris of these of these people. I'll tell you what I told that faggot with the cat game: if the price ain't right, I ain't buying. End of story.

wtf is ragnarok

The new God of War game.

Imagine paying 70 dollars for a shitty movie game that plays itself.

Attached: NuGoWGlide.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

A level from Max Payne.

take me back...

Attached: 2014-05-07-ragnarok-online-3[1].jpg (984x561, 216.71K)

The end of the Norse Gods.

Irrelevant, it will only be a problem with Nintendo

Attached: 1573185733328.jpg (879x670, 92.93K)

Reddit of War Ragnarok, the spiritual sequel of TLoU 2

Attached: aVMz7pO_700b.jpg (700x588, 109.9K)

Isn't it made in California? That's $45k not 21. What a disingenuous cunt.

ragnarok is soulful as fuck, what an extraordinary mix of comfyness, social platform and game it used to be

Games suck now what's her point?

I work in the Pharmaceutical industry and only get paid 40,000 a year and the products I work on sell for a lot and people like her would complain the drugs are too expensive.

paying 60 bucks for a video game made sense back in the day because you got stuff like a disc/cartridge, a manual, and a case
they were probably made dirt cheap in like china or something but it's a lot more than nothing that you get with digital

No, none of what she said should affect the sale price of a piece of software. It costs as much as people are willing to pay for it.

that's a man

>raise price of game to 120 dollars
>still pays devs like shit
She's a young woman, ergo retard.

>3000 hours
Doubt. More like 100 hours working and 2900 hours being on twitter.

If it's a one-man indie game, he's expecting to sell 300 copies at 70 buckaroos? Maybe 500 if we take into account the cut that snoy takes

If I had to be on twitter for 2900 hours, I'd kill myself. I'd take a video of my suicide and set it to upload automatically to twitter

it was honestly a nearly perfect MMO, but the grinding was too extreme in hindsight

The ps5 has 4 "exclusives" and a remaster?
-------
Destruction: All Stars
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
Astro's Playroom
Returnal
-------
Demon Souls Remaster

PS5 games are absurdly expensive. Why are the digital games as expensive as physical? Why are they cheaper on other platforms? Answer this you dumb cunt.

>games, lol...

COOL SO WHY DO THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT DRUGS COSTING A LOT OF MONEY

Astro's Playroom isn't a game, it's less than 2 hours of tech demo that comes bundled with your console. Counting it as an exclusive is fucking pathetic.

not my problem if your company can't manage its own economy

The CEOs getting that money, not you you dumb bitch.

Imagine spending 3000 hours on this shit knowing that it will be $30 in three months

Well, "games". PS4 ports would be the more accurate term. And even then, the exact same game costs about $10 more for PS5 than PS4. The pricing is fucking retarded.

>pushing the agenda to justify increasing prices
classic

>implying I was going to buy it anyway with how absolutely shit the combat of the previous game was

Attached: 1659901724281.png (644x514, 378.68K)

Attached: 1639569926865.png (724x250, 85.53K)

wtf kind of minimum wage is in her area?

>oh no I was gainfully employed for a year and a half
>I worked over 3,000 hours on a game at a modern video game developer

Guarantee Santa Monica Studios is one of those places with "chill out rooms", ping pong/pool rooms, free lunches, drinks, and snack bars for employees, after-hours "working" happy hours (paid for by the company), and one of those "flexible hour" schedules where people show up when they want.

You can't count 3,000 of work if you spend 1,000 of them sucking down free boba tea, taking naps, and going out to bars.

Maybe game developers should stop pumping so much money into graphics and marketing and just make good games

>3000 hours!

So, a year and a half. Wow, how is it possible someone could work that much on a single project? Really raises the old eyebrow

I unironically feel euphoria when j pirate video games knowing that I enjoyed the fruits of a game devs labour without paying them a penny

The beauty of movie games is that I can watch a YouTube playthrough and get the same experience for free, while skipping all the tedious parts.

>Reading comprehension

fpbp
I don't get people who complain about $70 when games aren't worth the $60 they were previously asking either.

That's assuming you'll get the same amount of sales when at 60 vs 70. It'll probably rake in around the same money, but sale numbers would be lower.

You'll also have Sony saying the gaming boom slowed down when they literally upped the prices and caused the game to sell less themselves.

I got constipated and it took a week for me to take a shit, so I'm thinking my shit must be pretty valuable.

Someone free this user he's trapped inside his own imagination

This is why you work at retail because you can't fucking read

Better?
The ps5 has 3 "exclusives", a tech demo and a remaster?
-------
Destruction: All Stars
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
Returnal
-------
Astro's Playroom
-------
Demon Souls Remaster

Buying them full price doesn't pay the laborers a penny either, you're doing the right thing.

Actually no crunch time and unpaid OT are not only common in the game industry it's basically an expectation

That's why so many game devs only last a couple projects then move on

Definitely more accurate

>I'm poor:The image macro.
Tired of third worlders and kids patting themselves on the back all day

Yas. Tots.

Attached: God of Shit.jpg (1607x718, 319.69K)

You can ask whatever you want for your game. Doesn't mean people will buy it.

But it was hard, back breaking work user. She really struggled to put as many POCs as she could before the racist manager's told her not to.

Attached: 2281806D-AA2C-48DB-9C2C-7FF563DC1F6F.jpg (747x682, 110.99K)

God of War: Ragnarok, retard

we have to RETV-

Attached: 102958125.jpg (800x1195, 178.23K)

California ruins another good thing

>POC in play
>literally a white blonde girl

God I hate clown world