What survival game to play with GF?

Looking for a co-op survival action kind of game with GF with this steam sale. Never quite pulled the trigger on this genre outside of the last stand on newgrounds looking for something that scratches that base building/progression itch but still has enough intensity/action so that I dont feel like an autist doing chores of another life.

Considering:

7 days to die
The Forest
Project Zomboid
ARK: Survival Reloaded

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 36.68K)

All survival games are shit just fuck your gf instead

no mans sky

This isn't Reddit faggot, you don't have to inject your pretend GF into all your posts. This is Reddit 2.0, where you need to mention trannies.

By your metrics of not wanting to do chores, then definitely drop Zomboid.

Zomboid is probably the best.
I've wanted to play The Forest though because of the horror aspects, I felt the game a litle but nothing spooked me really on the first try. Still, probably more intense than Zomboid which feels more like an autism/planning game where you try to optimize everything.

I have this small hope I can relive a second of this feeling again.

I'm also a poorfag and not opposed to something outside the box

Attached: flash_439275_card.png (720x405, 333.5K)

Women love ARK. The Forest is the only other one that isn't too involved, unless she's into spending a bunch of time learning inane details.

bump

no u

>Women love ARK
lol

I think The Forest is best played solo, some sections of the game can get very intensive and I feel like having another player next to you would spoil that. Also no permadeath in multiplayer. Fear of death is a big part of The Forest.

is it all sticks and hatchets in the forest? All I need is some gunplay and I'll be buying the forest

I usually play Don't starve together with my GF.

Terraria, Factorio, Grounded, Raft.

The Forest doesn't hold up as a survival game, the survival aspect is just tacked on and trivial
It's basically a horror/adventure game

Attached: 1608866683954.jpg (537x539, 33.6K)

lol.

Attached: NAT_TC_2022_Website-Card-Images.jpg (2083x2083, 578.95K)

is still a good game?

Games I have played with my gf:

>Minecraft (modded and vanilla)
>7 days to die (modded and vanilla)
>Ark (modded)
>The Forest (I played in VR last time with her on flat)
>Don't starve together
>Terraria (she didn't like the 2D aspect)
>Divinity Original Sin 2 (vanilla and modded, I usually make buff characters and let her absolutely rape in combat. also not survival)
>Empyrion Galactic Survival (she wasn't very into it)

Survival games are great to play with your SO, you can easily divide roles between you. I'm usually into combat and grinding, while she likes to build/breed dinos in ARK or whatever. Have fun op.

Attached: 1391184130599.jpg (523x480, 39.69K)

You can get a pistol but its parts are scattered across the entire game world

I don't really know, I was co-oping it and my bud jumped ship once we saw through the facade. I didn't continue on alone
The horror aspect did seem appealing for single player but I can't get spooked in multiplayer
Some stuff was really underdeveloped- the game has lakes, rivers and little islands but the AI doesn't have any programming to handle water

Attached: Bibeo gaem.png (444x444, 106.34K)

Not quite a lot of "survival" in it per se, but Terraria is the fucking best co-op action/base building/character progression kind of game in fucking existence. Starts slow and not too interesting, you need to give it a little bit of time before it starts getting good, but once you're a few hours in it becomes a treadmill of fighting bosses to get cool loot to fight more dangerous bosses to get cooler loot. It definitely does base building and progression borderline perfectly, it just doesn't have the "we're surviving castaway hobos" part and is more action-oriented